TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ReitzFan are you going to call 96.5 again and tell how the home team is watering the field to slow TCA down. Talk about bushleague

I agree with you. I thought that it was rather bush league for Riverside to water down the field like they did. I won't have to worry about that happening at McKenzie. They have more class than to do something like that.

I have heard several others complain about the same thing this year..... ;)

And I would not have mentioned a watered down field if it were not true. There was standing mud and water on the TCA sideline for that game. Funny thing is is that it was not muddy on the Riverside sideline. And at that time, we had not had any appreciable amount of rain in weeks.

And I would not have mentioned a watered down field if it were not true. There was standing mud and water on the TCA sideline for that game. Funny thing is is that it was not muddy on the Riverside sideline. And at that time, we had not had any appreciable amount of rain in weeks.

I Went To Their Game With Westwood Last Year..Hadn't Rained All Week...But The Field Was Soaked And The Visitor Sideline Was About 3 Inches Deep...The Westwood Coach Was A Fat Albert Look-alike...And Almost Busted His Arse Cheering For His Team...And Ofcourse I Did Laugh My Arse Off...But Was Wondering Then Where The Water Came From? :roflolk:

Butchie are the 07 Mckenzie team and this years team comparable?

07 Had A Better Offense...Now I Know You'd Beg To Differ..But We Had Never Been To That level And It Showed...Defensively...We Are 30 Times Better...And Better Yet Than Last Year..last Year We We're Toe To Toe With The State Champs In A 7 To 0 Ballgame.

But After Last Friday I'd Say Our Offense Was Awesome..Just Hasn't Been Consistent All Season. :thumb:

That they were, but this years team is more overall and faster than that one. Plus this years D is alot stronger IMO. Some may suggest otherwise but I would say this is the better overall team than 07 but it is pretty darn close.

Yea, that game was a little one sided if I must say so. I don't think we could have even made it close if we had played the best game of the year. That SP team in 07 was just plan GREAT.

No doubt 2007 team was good but I think they were shell socked in the boro that takes nothing away from truly great S. Pitt team. At first I was not convinced that the 2010 squad was one of the best Reb teams, but they have improved by leaps and this might be the best all around Rebel squad I have witnessed. No doubt the both lines are solid and very hard to run on. If you air it out against the Rebs better be ready for pick 6.

Edited by chipintn

07 Had A Better Offense...Now I Know You'd Beg To Differ..But We Had Never Been To That level And It Showed...Defensively...We Are 30 Times Better...And Better Yet Than Last Year..last Year We We're Toe To Toe With The State Champs In A 7 To 0 Ballgame.

But After Last Friday I'd Say Our Offense Was Awesome..Just Hasn't Been Consistent All Season. :thumb:

Actually I think yall had a pretty good offense with Carr at the helm...Just so happened he had 0.7 seconds to throw everytime he dropped back :roflol: