TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I would not have mentioned a watered down field if it were not true. There was standing mud and water on the TCA sideline for that game. Funny thing is is that it was not muddy on the Riverside sideline. And at that time, we had not had any appreciable amount of rain in weeks.

I happened to address this issue in a previous thread from Dresden game. A busted water pipe along the sideline did make the sidelines and bleacher area sloppy. But the field was in no way wet in any shape or form. That is far different from a water logged field.

Stick to the topic. Butchie all this rain who does that help ? Is TCA as fast as you guys? Are you worried at all ?

If the weather does what the Weather Channel says it's going to do, the field should be in pretty good shape Friday night......maybe a little loose? With the exception of Jabriel Washington, the speed comparison is close but, I'll take the Rebels in that factor for a few reasons.

Butchie likely isn't worried but, some of us make a living worrying about big games. But, I'll still pick the Rebels. I believe the Rebels have the higher incentive and desire and experience to take this game. Besides all of that, the Rebels are the better team IMO.

If the weather does what the Weather Channel says it's going to do, the field should be in pretty good shape Friday night......maybe a little loose? With the exception of Jabriel Washington, the speed comparison is close but, I'll take the Rebels in that factor for a few reasons.

Butchie likely isn't worried but, some of us make a living worrying about big games. But, I'll still pick the Rebels. I believe the Rebels have the higher incentive and desire and experience to take this game. Besides all of that, the Rebels are the better team IMO.

True. TCA is the most unathletic team in the semi's this year. Or ever for that matter.

They are here because they possess a fire and drive that no other TCA team has ever had. If they win friday night, it will not be because of X's and O's, it will be because of heart and determination. :thumb:

True. TCA is the most unathletic team in the semi's this year. Or ever for that matter.

They are here because they possess a fire and drive that no other TCA team has ever had. If they win friday night, it will not be because of X's and O's, it will be because of heart and determination. :thumb:

With the exception of JW of course

Heart And Determination?...They Gonna Need A Rocket Up Their Arse..King! :roflolk:

Oh God Another Lion Team...

Well It's Time To Head East Rebel Fans...But We Got The Lions From Trinity Acadahoser. Who Roll Into Town To Spoil Our Trip... And In Marking This March For Gold.... We Having A Tame A Lion Night At Rebel Stadium...Yes the First 200 Rebel Fans Will Receive A Complimentary Whip And Stool....Courtesy Of The "Duck Leave My Wife Alone" Club...And Also Giving Away A Lion Bobblehead Doll..Courtesy Of The Wannab..."I Look Cool In Plaid" Political Group. Yes You Can Kick It Beat It And Throw It Down...So Let's Work Off A Stuffed Gut Of Thanksgiving By Trashing The Lions...So Go Get Pop And Wake Up Sis ...This Will Be One You Want Wanna Miss! :roflolk:

To Jake, Tyler, Jace, Max - Don't let up this week! Keep this team playing 100% and then go beyond that!

To the Rebels - Get the job done! Be HUNGRY!!

To the Coaches - Stay hard on them! Keep pushing!

To the Maniacs - BE LOUDER! THEN JUST GET THE MIDDLE SECTION TO BE LOUD!

To the rest of the FANS - GET UP FOR THE REBELS! SHOW SOME ENTHUSIASM FOR THESE GENTLEMEN! THEY ARE REPRESENTING McKENZIE!

To TCA Lions - You have entered the battlefield once again.... REBEL STADIUM! THIS IS WAR!

and you know..... OH IT'S GONNA BE LOUD!!! 'CAUSE WE ARE......

THE REBEL ROWDY CROWD