TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TCA as well has a great shot at beating signal or boyd. The west is strong this year! TCA has one of the nations top corner prospects who is signed with alabama. He plays QB and DB and TCA goes as he goes. Hard to stop tho. :thumb:

McKenzie is strong and physical. They will gash you with the run and then throw it over the top. Defense for both teams are really tough. Signal or Boyd will be very surprised by either of these teams! :twisted:

TCA as well has a great shot at beating signal or boyd. The west is strong this year! TCA has one of the nations top corner prospects who is signed with alabama. He plays QB and DB and TCA goes as he goes. Hard to stop tho. :thumb:

McKenzie is strong and physical. They will gash you with the run and then throw it over the top. Defense for both teams are really tough. Signal or Boyd will be very surprised by either of these teams! :twisted:

i dont think signal will be surprised by anyone after playing friendship and trousdale boyd on the other hand has had an easy road to the semifinals

i dont think signal will be surprised by anyone after playing friendship and trousdale boyd on the other hand has had an easy road to the semifinals

The teams that have beat TCA this year have coaching staffs that have played Jabriel Washington before and know how to stop him. Comer at McKenzie is one of them. I dont see anyone who has one week and one game film can stop TCA from scoring. Plus they run a check with me no huddle offense. So they can change the play based on what the defense shows. Defensively, TCA has played all varieties of offense including two of the fastest most athletic teams in the state (Trenton,Humboldt) the last two weeks. They are pretty good brother :thumb:

Same goes for McKenzie. They have one of the best coaching staffs in the state IMO. They have been winning football games for years! They will absolutly bloody your mouth in 48 min! The east better get ready, because the west is strong this year.

Not knocking Signal or Boyd. Im sure they are fine teams with excellent coaching staffs. They wouldnt be this far in the playoffs if they werent. Good Luck to both those teams tonight and I hope to be on here tomorrow talking TCA vs. Signal/Boyd. Gotta get past these Rebels first!

i dont know much bout these two teams, but i'll guarantee yall that either of these teams will face hard nosed teams in boyd or signal. the chattanooga area is in its prime of breeding football

i think the rebels will do fine against either team...and as far as both teams being more physical than any team the rebels have faced........ovi you didnt see the MTP-mckenzie game...those were the 2 best and most physical teams in he state...GO REBELS....this tiger fan is pulling for you....too bad we met in quarters game shoulda been in finals