TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game and congrats to TCA.....I couldn't believe that the Rebels lost against a 3 man team....Washington,Henley,and number 77,whoever he is.......Not sure of his name,but I bet #76 for the rebels has a sore rear end this morning,because TCA's#77 walked all over it pretty much every time they met on the line.....He was around the outside on him pretty much every play,and resulted in most of the qb sacks against the rebels....I didn't see near enough pressure put on the main weapons of TCA for some reason,but then again,I'm not the coach....

I think TCA will find out that it takes more than 3 men to win a state championship,and I honestly don't think McKenzie would have beaten SM either if they would have been the victors last night....McKenzie as well as TCA are not state champ material this year.....The talent just isn't there yet.....TCA needs enough weapons so that if one gets hurt,the team isn't shut down, and McKenzie needs a kicker.......It takes a total package to get the top spot....SM will focus on shutting down those weapons early,so be ready....Cookville is a long ride home!!!!!!

Great game and congrats to TCA.....I couldn't believe that the Rebels lost against a 3 man team....Washington,Henley,and number 77,whoever he is.......Not sure of his name,but I bet #76 for the rebels has a sore rear end this morning,because TCA's#77 walked all over it pretty much every time they met on the line.....He was around the outside on him pretty much every play,and resulted in most of the qb sacks against the rebels....I didn't see near enough pressure put on the main weapons of TCA for some reason,but then again,I'm not the coach....

I think TCA will find out that it takes more than 3 men to win a state championship,and I honestly don't think McKenzie would have beaten SM either if they would have been the victors last night....McKenzie as well as TCA are not state champ material this year.....The talent just isn't there yet.....TCA needs enough weapons so that if one gets hurt,the team isn't shut down, and McKenzie needs a kicker.......It takes a total package to get the top spot....SM will focus on shutting down those weapons early,so be ready....Cookville is a long ride home!!!!!!

You are money!! Washington, Hanson and #77 (McNatt, I believe is his name) were a big part of the game. And you are right, 76 from McKenzie (I won't say his name but I know him) got his tail handed to him all night.

Last night was THE most exciting football game I have ever seen. It truly was undecided until the last PAT. Both teams gave their all and both should be proud! McKenzie is a class team that is truly a force to reckon with. When we met before I was amazed with your player's "do or die" effort in everything they did. Last night, I saw that in our Lions and that made for a great game. Your fans were great and some came out on the field to congratulate us on the win.

The TCA Lions will be representing West TN next week and I guarantee that this is an honor and a responsibility that they take very seriously.

Well, the Duck is finally on here after last night. No I ain't been hiding and crow is NOT on my diet so here it is. I came home last night and went to bed 'cause today was opening day of duck season and I'm just now gettin' settled if from huntin' today. I would have totally enjoyed missing the second weekend of duck season sittin' at Tech in Cookville but, guess that wasn't to be.

Congrats to TCA on playing a great game last night and your big win. Represent the west well in Cookville. SM will be a stiff opponent. Make us proud. I saw a lot of class from both sides of the field last night and knew I would. Guess some don't care for my Rebels because we win?? Maybe ya'll have some problems with that too??? But, there was nothing but class and one heck of a HS football game at Rebel Field last night.

The better team last night won!!

Nice to meet you ReitzFan. Sorry that I missed Stockerd but........

Edited by duckman38201

Last night was THE most exciting football game I have ever seen. It truly was undecided until the last PAT. Both teams gave their all and both should be proud! McKenzie is a class team that is truly a force to reckon with. When we met before I was amazed with your player's "do or die" effort in everything they did. Last night, I saw that in our Lions and that made for a great game. Your fans were great and some came out on the field to congratulate us on the win.

The TCA Lions will be representing West TN next week and I guarantee that this is an honor and a responsibility that they take very seriously.

Good stuff! 'See you in C'ville! I'll be the one wearing red. :)