Milan @ Goodpasture

CougarBrown

I'll take speed over size, I thought Milan handle Camden and was the best team take away the fumble and the game is 17 to 0 late in the game. I heard that wasn't the case GP vs PC take away PC fumble and 46 yard return the outcome could have been different. Milan is getting better every game and these seniors would love to get to the Championship again so bring it Goodpasture..

Go Hard or Go Home

I'll take speed over size, I thought Milan handle Camden and was the best team take away the fumble and the game is 17 to 0 late in the game. I heard that wasn't the case GP vs PC take away PC fumble and 46 yard return the outcome could have been different. Milan is getting better every game and these seniors would love to get to the Championship again so bring it Goodpasture..

Go Hard or Go Home

Don't worry they will bring it...

take away PC fumble and 46 yard return the outcome could have been different.

Or you could take away the PC interception on the 50 which PC ran to about the 10 then scored, or the missed Goodpasture FG from the 20 with 2 minutes left, the score could of been different. Could of, should of, would of. PC fumbled the ball cause GP defense knocked it out when he was tackled.

Milan beat Camden and Goodpasture beat Pearl-Cohn. Now, we can all get back to the Milan vs Goodpasture game!

What I do not understand personally is why GP fells as if they are the under dawgs when NOBODY even exspected Milan to make it past rh first round of play-offs.. if that. Milan will bring their game, the O-line and the D-line hads really stepped up. As people did not exspect there have been stand outs that are young. Milan doesn't just rebuild.. we RELOAD. GP be ready for Milan on Friday as well as Milan be ready for GP. This will be a good game.

GO DAWGS. :)

The reason Goodpasture thinks they are the underdog is because they keep hearing how they are going to lose! See you Friday!

What I do not understand personally is why GP fells as if they are the under dawgs when NOBODY even exspected Milan to make it past rh first round of play-offs.. if that. Milan will bring their game, the O-line and the D-line hads really stepped up. As people did not exspect there have been stand outs that are young. Milan doesn't just rebuild.. we RELOAD. GP be ready for Milan on Friday as well as Milan be ready for GP. This will be a good game.

GO DAWGS. :)

Nobody expected Milan to make it past the first round of the playoffs????? What????? Who was that?

Good Luck 'Dawgs!

I talked to someone from Nashville recently and they say Goodpasture is for real. I hope the 'Dawgs go up there and knock them off, but for some reason I just have a bad feeling about it. With that being said, I'll still take Milan just because they have Coach Morris.

Milan - 28

Goodpasture - 24