Dobyns bennett off season thread

WaCoJaCo

Anyone know the young mans name that is coming over from North.I seen him play JV last year for them and he is a big and good looking athlete if it's the kid I'm hearing about,number 2 for them "maybe".I don't know where he will fit in but he stood out with his size and speed.Defensive front,tight end or maybe fullback if we use one this year. I wish all the boys well that go to North but would like to see good things happen for those that join the Tribe just as much.

Good luck with that Fordtown Indians!

Hey, nice to see all you so-called South fans joining in the conversation here on the Tribe thread. We'll call it a training session for you. Sort of like getting your feet wet to start out with and learn how to post on a real football thread. Because we all know your all going to be Indian fans in a few years. Heck Volman is already on board. I really hate to see South go though. Thats one sure victory every year taken off the schedule. My very favorite was the 2006 game where we won 44-0. To bad we couldn't draw South in the first round playoff game every year. But they were to busy playing "Jerrys Kids". Anyway, welcome to DB!

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Hey, nice to see all you so-called South fans joining in the conversation here on the Tribe thread. We'll call it a training session for you. Sort of like getting your feet wet to start out with and learn how to post on a real football thread. Because we all know your all going to be Indian fans in a few years. Heck Volman is already on board. I really hate to see South go though. Thats one sure victory every year taken off the schedule. My very favorite was the 2006 game where we won 44-0. To bad we couldn't draw South in the first round playoff game every year. But they were to busy playing "Jerrys Kids". Anyway, welcome to DB!

2006....Wasn't that the year the great indians lost in the First Round to William Blount?