Dobyns bennett off season thread

WaCoJaCo

Any recruiting updates? Any word on visits, offers, etc for Sensabaugh, Hall, Seabolt, Steele, Cannon, Leeper, etc???????? No coach or player bashing please.

Cory Hall commited to Carson Newman last Wednesday. Congrats to him and D-B. Fine young man that will do great things for the Eagles. He is our first commit for DB football so maybe this will start the trend. I hope they all play at the next level. I hope you see this before it disqppears due to the bickering.

Cory Hall commited to Carson Newman last Wednesday. Congrats to him and D-B. Fine young man that will do great things for the Eagles. He is our first commit for DB football so maybe this will start the trend. I hope they all play at the next level. I hope you see this before it disqppears due to the bickering.

Great news about Cory Hall. Carson Newman is a good football school. I think he will be a force for them. I think he's the type player that will continue to get better.

Oh and Mania, Its not bickering on my part. Its called setting the record straight. Hopfully it has ended for now.

Some of those players that called you out were on this years team as well.That was a bad year for DB,but your a bad fan every year.I'd hate to say someone has brain damaged when they use you like I do.Your no Coach Clark and should never put yourself in a post with him or any of DB's coaches.I heard most of what coach Clark said to those boys and he never put them down like the trash of a fan you are.Your a weak little man behind a keyboard and yes those players let you know it.

Your grasping for straws when you start to make things up. And you are going in and out of a comma if you think you "use me". You don't here anything Clark says you just go hang out on the sideline ever once and a while. You don't even realise they are making fun of you up there. I've stood right beside you and even talked to you and after you walk off somebody will say "I thought he would never leave or Im glad that idiot is gone. Every time. So don't try to drag me down in your catagory. I never said anything in my post that Clark didn't say on the practice field and every "real" DB fan knows it. We'll see what you have to say next time I see you. Move back to Greenville. We don't need your kind around here.

Mania is right. Everybody is tired of the bickering. But your not going to slow me down with you ignorance. What started all of this was your stupid statement that DB has been lucky over the years to beat Science Hill. And using the pass knockdown by Steele as an example. Pure stupidity. Derrick Steele practiced that everyday. That was all skill and no luck. He was in the right position to make the play. How could you be so stupid to post that garbage. And when you lose the argument you start draging all this crap out of the gutter and then declare your using me. You really should stay off the computer for a few months until you can regain your swager.

Some of those players that called you out were on this years team as well.That was a bad year for DB,but your a bad fan every year.I'd hate to say someone has brain damaged when they use you like I do.Your no Coach Clark and should never put yourself in a post with him or any of DB's coaches.I heard most of what coach Clark said to those boys and he never put them down like the trash of a fan you are.Your a weak little man behind a keyboard and yes those players let you know it.

Man you need to shut up. My nephew is a player and he has been to my house several times along with a few other players that he runs with and they love to read wacos stuff on here. They like him. There might be some players that don't but don't try to say db players don't like him. You was on another thread on here trashing UT players and coach Dooley a few weeks ago saying they had no class and was a bunch of thugs. I was standing with my brother at the fense when Derrick knocked that pass down and he had it all the way. I don't know how you say it was luck. It was a good play by a great player. DS is a great player. You need to stop trying to argue with wacojaco because he makes you look like a fool.

Yep...I'd say theres some brain damage there. The hand full of players your talking about were from the 2009 team. Their the ones that were lazy and did't like to work out in the off season. I remember one of them said he didn't care if they won or lost he just wanted to have a good time. (a prodect of the "upward system") Yea, I called them out on it right here on CoachT, and they didn't like it. Big deal. I dought any of them cared who I was anyway. And I'd bet they don't even remember it. I mean why would they, they didn't care in the first place. Thats what brought us to our worst season in 25 years. A losing season. When that hand full of so called players left you see what happened. 10-0 regular season record. I didn't say anything on CoachT that Coach Clark wasn't telling them in practice. Every true DB fan knows what im talking about. So let that set the record straight. As for the rest of your rambling I don't have a clue.....something about rights, getting married, and a man cave. Dude you've got issues. Move back to Greenville.

Yeah, i remember when that comment was made about not caring if they won or lost that they just wanted to have fun. Man that really pissed me off also and i let them know. The one kid was a Captain for us and everyone knows who i'm talking about. Glad he's gone!!!!! I think i will send him a graduation present. The biggest problem that us " Real DB Fans" have with Batman is that he has the same attitude. Football is a game for tough physical and very emotional players. We love this game and are spilling with pride. We can't stand to lose. We refuse to lose. We don't want to go just make a good showing, we want to win it all!!!!!!!! So as far as Batman is concerned, he and i have different opinions and that's what makes the world go around but i don't think we could talk football together for very long because somebody would get their feeling hurt. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!

I'll start again.Yes ,enough fighting. If I have talked to you for any period of time Waco,I probably like you as a person in the real world.We have two styles and that's just the way we are.I like a lot of the boys from knowing them and take it a little to heart when their work ethic is in question and I know better.Yes,A lot goes back to the offensive line and team of 2009.I knew and anyone close knew that team would have a tough year if all didn't go well.It didn't right out of the gate because nearly everyone had one of the best teams in their history.Five teams on DB's schedule would be ranked number 1 or number 2 in 6A or 5A during the season.Throw in a top ten Boone team and the fact DB lost a lot of key players for some reason or another at bad points,and you get what we got.Still,they were in three of those games they lost late and came up with one of the most perfect games at 5A number 1 South with everyone and their cousin there to watch the tribe go down.Our two senior lineman were big and good,but both got hurt at bad times.We still had Hayworth,Hall,and Leeper but didn't have a lot of depth.I knew many of those guys worked very hard but it was a down year and we all had to live through it.That's all done,and still the million dollar question is how to make a deep run in the playoffs.We all want it and have our thoughts but in a few months we will all get our hopes up and pull for the Tribe another year nomatter what happens.

This has to be the longest edit in CoachT history! Your so good at mending fences you should get a job at the Mexican border. :)

Nobody hates to lose more than me.The kid said something he shouldn't have, but I doubt any of us can say we have not done that.No team should be 100% happy if they don't go all the way.Saying you have pride and refuse to lose is nice,but that will never win a championship.DB needs kids to hit the weights and get stronger so they can be a physical team.That starts at home and not when they are 18 and leaving for college.We need every athlete to come out for football as well.I remember asking a player last year about a great track athlete that could move.We need all those young men out for football and the parents help if DB is going to say we refuse to lose and by dam get it done.

I've never said something I shouldn't have.

Cory Hall, Chris Sensabaugh, Sean Seabolt and Derrick Steele will be signing with Carson Newman Wednesday. Congrats to these guys and I wish them a wonderful future with the Eagles. I knew these guys were close and I guess this really shows it.

Wow! Carson Newman just hit the JACKPOT! Someplace to go on Saturdays. Gotta' get me some Eagle gear for sure.

Cory Hall, Chris Sensabaugh, Sean Seabolt and Derrick Steele will be signing with Carson Newman Wednesday. Congrats to these guys and I wish them a wonderful future with the Eagles. I knew these guys were close and I guess this really shows it.

Congratulations to all the guys on very successful High School careers and making it to the next level. Their is no doubt in my mind they will have equally successful College careers. Looks like i as well will become an Eagles fan. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!