Cordova Pre-Season

ghouse

I wasn't there (in Tulsa instead) so these are what was sent to me.

Peck (Houston)

Nguyen (Kingsbury)

Warren (Collierville)

Moussa (Arlington)

Gray (CBHS)

Dalrymple (Bolton)

Smith (Cordova)

Sumner (Collierville)

Robinson (CBHS)

Bond (SBA)

Schaffner (Kingsbury)

Jennings (SBA)

Oliver (CBHS)

Duncan (Arlington)

Bascom (SBA)

Holt (Bolton)

Johnson (CBHS)

Parish (CBHS)

Wright (Houston)

Hunt (Bolton)

Saeed Zarshenas (SBA)

Bond (Cordova)

Holloway (CBHS)

Glazier (CBHS)

Baker (CBHS)

Nevle (SBA)

Zarshenas (SBA)

Smith (Brighton)

Anthony (CBHS)

Mosley (Houston)

Strawn (Bartlett)

Pace (Bolton)

Hinson (Briarcrest)

McDonald (SGA)

Stratman (SBA)

Brandon Hataway (CBHS)

Walthall (CBHS)

Moore (Arlington)

Harris (Cordova)

Odell (Collierville)

Rupiper (CBHS)

Schay (Houston)

Badon (Arlington)

Gray (Bartlett)

King (Houston)

Robinson (Millington)

Lamer (SBA)

Meagher (Houston)

Wilkinson (CBHS)

Taylor (Millington)

Green (Bartlett)

Shaw (CBHS)

Maxwell (Briarcrest)

Posey (CBHS)

Rayford (Southwind)

Holyfield (Arlington)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im suprised about schay loosing but ive never seen the other guy wrestle. Whats the story on him

Nate Rupiper was last year's DII state runner-up at 171. He spent most of the season wrestling at 160 last year prior to moving up to 171 for the state tournament.

Nate Rupiper defeated Holden Schay twice last year... once in the finals of the BlackHorse tournament 3-1 and once during the CBHS vs Houston dual meet 5-1.

Edited by ghouse

Nate Rupiper was last year's DII state runner-up at 171. He spent most of the season wrestling at 160 last year prior to moving up to 171 for the state tournament.

Nate Rupiper defeated Holden Schay twice last year... once in the finals of the BlackHorse tournament 3-1 and once during the CBHS vs Houston dual meet 5-1.

Gotcha I remember seeing him now, just didnt realize it was him.

They can't compete with the rest of the Memphis guys and preseason doesn't even count so y both traveling probably because there so focused on kermick

I would have thought that Kermick would want a shot at Robinson, but I could be wrong. Not much fun getting on the mat with that beast.

I would have thought that Kermick would want a shot at Robinson, but I could be wrong. Not much fun getting on the mat with that beast.

I think that they are in different div and maybe Kendall wanted to see what Chatt had to offer. If you get some money together 2bleg, I will come to memphis with a 119 lber that will try to get on the mat with your beast. You always get on me for calling your div the jv div, but you basically just called out a young man, pitiful.

bcb iii :flower:

I think that they are in different div and maybe Kendall wanted to see what Chatt had to offer. If you get some money together 2bleg, I will come to memphis with a 119 lber that will try to get on the mat with your beast. You always get on me for calling your div the jv div, but you basically just called out a young man, pitiful.

bcb iii :flower:

Not my beast.

And #### fighting is not my style. But if you are pimping, I'm sure someone might take you up on it.

I never called out Kermick, I said I would think he would want a shot at him. And I still do think given the chance that he would want a shot at him. So how is that calling him out. I actually think it would be one heck of a match. Both are very good wrestlers.