Freshman

Guest player55

Warren Co. is loaded with freshmen. Brooks Majors is a good point guard going through a hard time after being hit in the face pitching this summer. This kid was good enough to play for the varsity. Warren Swann is a 6'4" 3-man and can dunk, handle the ball, and shoot outside. Shay Glenn is the smartest player, not blessed with physical skills. And a surprise for Warren Co. fans: these guys have size... Swann and another guy about 6'4" Brandon Adcock. Two other guys inside over 6' benching over 200 lbs. Mikey Perkins and Isaac Slatton.

[Edited by rastabob on 10-5-02 12:27A]

Guest JESUSISLIFE2
Posted by bulldog12:

Mid. Tenn:

Chris Baynham

Keith Ramsey

Rod Alexander

Gaston Miller

Brandon Wright

Chris you wil never be able to dunk. your 6'3'' and black and you cant dunk that is sorry. If you can dunk then do it in the game when in there. :(:)

Guest wheelman

i think Cody Braden is in tha top 5 in tha state in middle school because i saw him play at state and tha kid can play he's definately my #1 pick as top freshman in tha state

Posted by JESUSISLIFE2:
Posted by bulldog12:

Mid. Tenn:

Chris Baynham

Keith Ramsey

Rod Alexander

Gaston Miller

Brandon Wright

Chris you wil never be able to dunk. your 6'3'' and black and you cant dunk that is sorry. If you can dunk then do it in the game when in there. ;):D

I'm not 6'3" I'm 6' 1" when is the last time you saw me play basketball? I wouldn't talk cuz you can't jump with your .5" vertical leap