SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

That's a bad thought. We could have all done without that one. Reckon Ole Roy's Murphy Fair magazine has the pages stuck together? :roflol:

May be he has an extra cause I wanna look at it with him and sign it, hopefully we can have a hot cup of coco and remmanice bout the season, Roy has become a legend this year, you think I'm joking but I'm not !

May be he has an extra cause I wanna look at it with him and sign it, hopefully we can have a hot cup of coco and remmanice bout the season, Roy has become a legend this year, you think I'm joking but I'm not !

Don't forget the fudge rounds Roy won't be happy without his fudge rounds. :thumb:

Wingman, I wasn't being disrespectful to anyone. I am saying that South Pittsburg may go to Cookeville and lose, but they will play hard and give it all they have. All you can do is play the game and see what happens. We are playing the 13-0 #1 ranked team in 1A. I think S.P. understands the mountain they are up against in this one.

did not think you were being disrespectful. SP is no different than any team playing at Cookeville. Every team will play hard and give it their all. JB ubderstands who they are playing.

My prediction is always close to what the score is going to be. I am not giving it away to tommorrow. Its just going to ruin everyones game experience anyways.

You never answered me.... What was your prediction on the SP vs. SM game? I am quite sure you picked SP which means you are not always right there big boy!!!!

yeah i won't deny that 24 is a bit kinky, but as wingman said, no body is 100% accurate. although i must say year in and year out ole muffin is eerily close much more often than not. where as nocomp comes off as more of self appointed gimmick, trying his best to make a name for himself. i'm kinda leaning toward 35-28 with it being a toss-up as to who wins. as always 4 individual plays will decide the game, i've got a hunch that they'll be made by jb on the defensive side of the ball. that said, anything can and will happen. :lol:

Muffin just posts what he thinks. He does not promote himself or drags out his predicition. He has never said that his prediction would ruin someone's game experience.