SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Wingman, I wasn't being disrespectful to anyone. I am saying that South Pittsburg may go to Cookeville and lose, but they will play hard and give it all they have. All you can do is play the game and see what happens. We are playing the 13-0 #1 ranked team in 1A. I think S.P. understands the mountain they are up against in this one.

Ok, ok. I think we all understand that "Them Thar Devils Are Coming" South Pittsburg is coming too. This just might be Jo Byrns year, but the orange and black will lay it all on the line and give it their best shot.

Ambassador that's just my catch line, seems it's aggitated a few folks this year but I've said it from the beginning of the season trying to tell folks that they are a coming ! Yes I agree it's gonna be a real good game between two very good teams, whichever team gives up the least big plays will win the game or a last minute FG, hopefully us JB posters can meet up with some of you guys pre game and brag a little bout our teams, c y'all there ! My last warning is coming within 36 hours !

Ambassador that's just my catch line, seems it's aggitated a few folks this year but I've said it from the beginning of the season trying to tell folks that they are a coming ! Yes I agree it's gonna be a real good game between two very good teams, whichever team gives up the least big plays will win the game or a last minute FG, hopefully us JB posters can meet up with some of you guys pre game and brag a little bout our teams, c y'all there ! My last warning is coming within 36 hours !

Ok I understand. I will be getting there around 9:00. Where are all you DEVILS going to be meeting up? I think you are right about the game. Both teams seem to strive on big plays. If it comes down to a field goal then we are beat. LOL. We don't kick field goals.

Wingman, I wasn't being disrespectful to anyone. I am saying that South Pittsburg may go to Cookeville and lose, but they will play hard and give it all they have. All you can do is play the game and see what happens. We are playing the 13-0 #1 ranked team in 1A. I think S.P. understands the mountain they are up against in this one.

on a Hickory stump :roflol: we will be the biggest tail gate party going on y'all come on over and introduce yourself's

Yeah, well, he blew on the above score whether the Pirates collect their 5th Gold Ball or the their 5th Silver Ball on Saturday, 24 points is a weird score for the Pirates.

yeah i won't deny that 24 is a bit kinky, but as wingman said, no body is 100% accurate. although i must say year in and year out ole muffin is eerily close much more often than not. where as nocomp comes off as more of self appointed gimmick, trying his best to make a name for himself. i'm kinda leaning toward 35-28 with it being a toss-up as to who wins. as always 4 individual plays will decide the game, i've got a hunch that they'll be made by jb on the defensive side of the ball. that said, anything can and will happen. :lol:

Ok I understand. I will be getting there around 9:00. Where are all you DEVILS going to be meeting up? I think you are right about the game. Both teams seem to strive on big plays. If it comes down to a field goal then we are beat. LOL. We don't kick field goals.

The Devil nation won't be hard to find, jus come on over to the tailgaiting festivities, I think all of us Coacht posters shud put our user name on a piece of tape or something, Moto & Shep help me out here any ideas, I really wanna meet Some of you guys especially Roy, hey that's an idea if his pole is big enough he could put a sign on it reading Coacht posters meet here, lol

The Devil nation won't be hard to find, jus come on over to the tailgaiting festivities, I think all of us Coacht posters shud put our user name on a piece of tape or something, Moto & Shep help me out here any ideas, I really wanna meet Some of you guys especially Roy, hey that's an idea if his pole is big enough he could put a sign on it reading Coacht posters meet here, lol

:rolleyes::roflol: :roflol: