SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Old Pirate says the team with the most returning upper classmen starters and having beat everyone theys played and has been ranked higher more consistantly than SP should be favored. Dad burnit, theys has to be some fellers that knows some gambling friends. OP still feels JB will be favored as the top ranked team goin in.

Moto, is you a thinking a 2 loss team playing Oregon for the national championship would be favored or So. Carolina should be favored over OP's Auburn Tigers......OP garentees us Auburn folkes would take offense to folkes feeling thata way.

:roflol: JB is not the favorite and SP is not the favorite. Auburn doesn't have that Bessemer, AL boy any more so I don't care about them. If the two losses were to a team on the next level (nfl-ish) then I'd throw them out too.

No doubt. Hard to bash schedule. SP really has no one to challange in 1A local and that's why we go up divisions and play teams like Polk, Signal Mt...etc.

I don't know that a team that throws very little, goes for 2 because it's not effective in kicking extra points classifies as 'flashy' but we do have speed. Hale can run thru, around, or over you...the others are pure speed and there are 4 others. Size we don't have alot of but we have speed in droves. I think we made some mistakes in our gameplan for Union City last year ( I didn't see it, I was deployed) and the size of some there linemen, I'd like to think if faced with the same type situation this year, we'll be ready for it.

I expect it to be a classic.

Elvis, Old Pirate says the Pirates were their own worst enemy with 3 turnovers drop td passes,missed field goal inside the 5 yd line. Need OP go on & on & on & on...?

JB is a lot more balanced and OP don'r ritely think the Devils will have an easy time stuffing it down the Pirates throat as some fellers think.

:roflol: JB is not the favorite and SP is not the favorite. Auburn doesn't have that Bessemer, AL boy any more so I don't care about them. If the two losses were to a team on the next level (nfl-ish) then I'd throw them out too.

If you two are really gonna fight about who's the favorite and who's the underdog, you could just start a poll...

Wasnt JB picked to lose to both WC and PC this year in the polls. I wont let that happen again.