Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

Boski, I got the answer for the question at the bottom of your signature.....NOOOOOO!!!! How's basketball practice going? You should get you a Trezevant helmet in your signature now, since the Panthers are done, just jump on the next band wagon that gives you hope and somebody to cheer for. Don't have a clue...ha!! We run it down your throat, ate up 7+ minutes off the clock and left your pansies, I mean panthers crying on that inner city hay field..

Really??? I have a answer for all you greenevillers statement.."finish" ...not this year......LOL 2 years in a row...even with your imports.... they are going to smother you like a biscuit...calling for gravy!!! 1 drive... is that all you got... I'm afraid that's not going to be enough this time...

Really??? I have a answer for all you greenevillers statement.."finish" ...not this year......LOL 2 years in a row...even with your imports.... they are going to smother you like a biscuit...calling for gravy!!! 1 drive... is that all you got... I'm afraid that's not going to be enough this time...

Regardless of the outcome of the game, It's better to have been playing Saturday in the championship game than to be sitting home talking about it. GO DEVILS, FINISH!

I was not impressed by...you guys that's all I'm saying ..50 - 70 points a game??? Not over here!!! And not this sat either ...if I think you will lose ..I have a right to .....trust me I'm right way more than I'm wrong.. I know what I have seen...and you can get beat ...14 - 0 means nothing... and don't get mad at me because I picked another team...no need for a band wagon move..my panthers are enough ...I do have a right to pick..and I'm not picking you guys... don't care if you don't like me... swap out these two teams ...and you are in for another low score game ..that you just might lose... take it back to memphis... get mad because I didn't pick you...I was just using parts of that maplewood game as a model of what to do and what not to do...I'm good and still proud of my panthers they just did what they were told to do!!!

What to do and what not to do will change according to field conditions...Cookeville will be just as good for Greeneville as home field both from a condition and crowd standpoint. I hope Trezevant gets a chance to practice this week on artificial surface as it will be an advantage for Greeneville. I think Greeneville will pound Trezevant up the gut all afternoon. Greeneville 35-20

Regardless of the outcome of the game, It's better to have been playing Saturday in the championship game than to be sitting home talking about it. GO DEVILS, FINISH!

Are you kidding??? Front row seat ...in my nice warm cozy man cave..all day with me staring as my own bar tender.....ill be watching.. and rooting for the other team... cheers!!! and good luck.

Gee Boski, I'm beginning to think you didn't see the same game against Greeneville or watch the same Trezevant film as some of us. Trezevant has great speed...better than Maplewood but it was Maplewood's size that gave Greeneville trouble and the Bears are pretty small up front. I'd bet they get away with a whole lot of holding to spring their scatbacks. That 1 drive was a back-breaker for Maplewood. I see the Devils having success with bone-crunching ground game early and often.

What to do and what not to do will change according to field conditions...Cookeville will be just as good for Greeneville as home field both from a condition and crowd standpoint. I hope Trezevant gets a chance to practice this week on artificial surface as it will be an advantage for Greeneville. I think Greeneville will pound Trezevant up the gut all afternoon. Greeneville 35-20

you ran the same plays out of spread formation that you been running.... nothing will change this game.... better watch your own gut...

I was not impressed by...you guys that's all I'm saying ..50 - 70 points a game??? Not over here!!! And not this sat either ...if I think you will lose ..I have a right to .....trust me I'm right way more than I'm wrong.. I know what I have seen...and you can get beat ...14 - 0 means nothing... and don't get mad at me because I picked another team...no need for a band wagon move..my panthers are enough ...I do have a right to pick..and I'm not picking you guys... don't care if you don't like me... swap out these two teams ...and you are in for another low score game ..that you just might lose... take it back to memphis... get mad because I didn't pick you...I was just using parts of that maplewood game as a model of what to do and what not to do...I'm good and still proud of my panthers they just did what they were told to do!!!

So you are saying they were told to ...lose cause that's exactly what they did. And yeah we got the silver ball last year, so lets see that makes not one but two years in a row that the Devils are playing football while your panthers are playin basketball not sayin much for the program...peace!

So you are saying they were told to ...lose cause that's exactly what they did. And yeah we got the silver ball last year, so lets see that makes not one but two years in a row that the Devils are playing football while your panthers are playin basketball not sayin much for the program...peace!

Enjoy the "man cave" while Trezevant and Greeneville play for the 4A State Championship game. Not sure that the boys of Maplewood would agree with your philosophy. I'd say they'd like to be in Cookeville too. Oh well, like I said, enjoy the "man cave."

saying you have silver balls is not saying much about your program either...how many you say you have? you remind me of the buf bills...4 big games and no gold... to show...heck we have a silver ball... no big deal... basketball sounds good for those who like it... I'm just not one who likes it... don't run out and spend all that county money just yet on a trophy case ...the other is full of silver and has room for one more.....dueces homeboy!! Edited by boski

saying you you silver balls is not saying much about your program either...how many you say you have? you remind me of the buf bills...4 big games and no gold... to show...heck we have a silver ball... no big deal... basketball sounds good for those who like it... I'm just not one who likes it... don't run out and spend all that county money just yet on a trophy case ...the other is full of silver and has room for one more.....dueces homeboy!!

Your team needs to work on a nutrition program, poor 54 could barely get down in a stance. You have to tie his cleats for him?

saying you you silver balls is not saying much about your program either...how many you say you have? you remind me of the buf bills...4 big games and no gold... to show...heck we have a silver ball... no big deal... basketball sounds good for those who like it... I'm just not one who likes it... don't run out and spend all that county money just yet on a trophy case ...the other is full of silver and has room for one more.....dueces homeboy!!

Shows how much you know about Greeneville....we don't get county money....we have "investors"...and imports...and magic jobs...and flying chariots...and angel wings...and...wait for it....tickets to Cookeville on Saturday!!!! GO GREENE!!!