Signal Mountain vs. Trinity Christian Academy

MountainTroll

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Signal Mountain
    • Trinity Christian Academy

OK...MountainTroll............this is seriously weird......and Im NOT weird.......just wanted some respect for TCA and I gave respect to SM..........Im done cuz you people are really weird..... I dont get this at all..actually Im from GA........and at this point......darn glad Im NOT from TN.....GOD

Good Night, MandaMom.:thumb:

Edited by MountainTroll

Glad you didnt go to bed..........wouldnt you like to know? HA Ha..no matter.

It was a GREAT game......SM is a great team........no doubt..TCA just deserves some respect talk..they certainly DID take SM to the task is all......somebody over there needs to acknowledge that

Oh my gosh, this is killin' me. Mandamon it's 3 dots with spaces between . . . You know like that not ..............................between every other word. Reading your post is like herding cats. For goodness sake, learn where the frickin comma button is. :roll:

Edited by downanddistance

. . .

As for deep pockets, I can guarantee you that SP has more money and spends more money on football than Signal. It want even be close. We don't even have a football booster club, a field house, permanent restrooms or concessions. I have a lot of respect for your coaches and your community, but the mountain folk will defend ours. In a year if we are close to 4A enrollment and we stayed in 3A playoff division we would be hearing the same crap from people like you. I take that back...I should say if we are winning we would hear that.

S.P. didn't get those facilities over night. They were build over a 90 year period and weren't done with much tax money. They were done by donations etc. including "time." I guarantee that you won't find as many Mercedes and Porsche sitting in driveways in S.P. as you do up on Sissy Mountain. :mrgreen: The only place in the area with more opulence than S.M. is probably Lookout Mountain. I think it is ironic that you get on here implying that S.P. is a rich school and in 2007 the arse-clown coach from FCS called us "from the projects." :roflol:

All that said, part of a rivalry is being able to handle the good natured (and bad natured) jabbing that goes with. You folds will have to work a long long time for us to like you less than we do Jasper. :thumb:

so yall are gonna make it 2 years in a row in the wrong classification? roflolk.gif

congrats signal. it was nice meeting all of you guys and some of your coaches friday. seven and i really enjoyed talking with all of you, even the one in the london fog jacket that kept complaining about the cold and wanting to talk about basketball.roflolk.gifroflolk.gif

You have offended my fashion sense! I don't wear no sissy London fog but I would like to know where you got that cool toboggan! :roflolk: