5A State Championship: Columbia Central vs Hendersonville

lexi

Ive seen Columbia play this year and last year and to me Columbia's line is WAY more physical this year than what it was last year but on the otherhand the DBs seem less physical this year than last. I have not seen Hendersonville play but i know they are very good. They will have to try to slow down Goff if they want a chance of winning and block Mason. I see this being a close game with Columbia winning. Goodluck to both teams. And Columbia represent District 8AAA well :D

If you look at the threads about Hendersonville vs. Henry County, Northeast, etc. You'll see that at least one person say that HHS will need to "slow down" their running back. Well, as you may know, that hasn't been much of a problem for the Commandos. This guy better be the real deal than.

Not really cus the team has been through a lot this year coach belew lost his father a boy last week came from his mothers funeral and played in the game Friday so I think that that has brought these boys together because that boy came and said i just want to be with my team

Edited by ozzy

I dont know much about columbia besides beech beat them last year. All i have to say is the people out there saying that HHS isn't in as good of shape and doesnt work as hard as columbia needs to get their heads out of there #### Hendersonville has one of the most intense summer and season running programs there is. plus most of hendersonvilles team plays both ways And Hvilles O and D lines have played many big players and seem to dominate the line of scrimage. havent seen columbias line but just saying the lines of hendersonville arent push overs as u obviously think they are. with that said Go HHS go get the first very overdue State Title for my alma mater.

If you look at the threads about Hendersonville vs. Henry County, Northeast, etc. You'll see that at least one person say that HHS will need to "slow down" their running back. Well, as you may know, that hasn't been much of a problem for the Commandos. This guy better be the real deal than.

Columbia's bread and butter is there running game and physical line. Goff has committed to Georgia Tech as well as the linemen Mason so they are both very special athletes. If Hendersonville can force Columbia into 3rd and long or obvious passing downs i see them coming away with the win

Columbia's bread and butter is there running game and physical line. Goff has committed to Georgia Tech as well as the linemen Mason so they are both very special athletes. If Hendersonville can force Columbia into 3rd and long or obvious passing downs i see them coming away with the win

Columbia can throw the ball real well too. In fact they have a great pair

of wide outs in Hall and Belew

i'm sure they'll consider.

Well if you think this game is gonna be one-sided the whole game than your probably about as smart as that monkey. You must not have heard about our hard nosed defense. Ever heard of Joe Townsend? how bout Cayman Russel, Brady Kelly, Whit Gray, Taylor Bozeman, or Taylor Hooks. These guys are rough and very tough to beat. They get after it every play if you don't believe me you should see Ridgeway film or ask them yourself. Doesn't matter if you can pass run kick they will find a way to get to you. I'm not sayin we're just gonna blow columbia away i honestly think it will be a close game coming down to who can make the last stop on D

I guess Hendersonville should not even go to the game then since Columbia has it all, just be easy on them and don't embarass the Commandos.

haha seriously? you sound just like the rest of the teams during the playoffs. comments like that are just ignorant. the hendersonville crowd will be overwhelming and the team is going to play their hearts out. the same goes for columbia. there is no need for dumb comments like that.

haha seriously? you sound just like the rest of the teams during the playoffs. comments like that are just ignorant. the hendersonville crowd will be overwhelming and the team is going to play their hearts out. the same goes for columbia. there is no need for dumb comments like that.

I agree. One of the things I used to like about Columbia is that they stayed off of the Coacht boards. They hardly ever talked themselves up last season and let their play do most of the talking. I thought that was classy. But I guess with the success they've had the last two seasons that was bound to end.

Or maybe the school down the road just got bored once their season ended and decided to start talking for them, eh Monkey Wrench?

Or maybe the school down the road just got bored once their season ended and decided to start talking for them, eh Monkey Wrench?

HAHAHAHA To what you said about them not getting on here i know a good bit if not a lot of parents do not get on here one mom i was talking to yesterday says she wont get on here because of the dumb comments some people make like flyat(which you can't even say that HHS has not been talked up a ton in this thread also) and i don't think i've ever seen a player on here from columbia maybe some of the kids that go to Central but that's about it