DISTRICT 13AA

ELA

If you have any schedules from 13-AA for 2011 please post.

I hear Milan is still looking to fill one slot? You may know if it has been filled.

Teams on the 2011 schedule include:

Martin Westview

Crockett Co.

Gibson Co.

South Gibson

Haywood

Covington

Ripley

Trenton

Humboldt

The first 4 teams are in our 13AA east pod. The second 3 teams are out of the 13AA west pod. Humboldt & Trenton are county rivals. I beleive we host Trenton to open the season in week 0.

Edited by Bulldog Fan #2

I hear Milan is still looking to fill one slot? You may know if it has been filled.

Teams on the 2011 schedule include:

Martin Westview

Crockett Co.

Gibson Co.

South Gibson

Haywood

Covington

Ripley

Trenton

Humboldt

The first 4 teams are in our 13AA east pod. The second 3 teams are out of the 13AA west pod. Humboldt & Trenton are county rivals. I beleive we host Trenton to open the season in week 0.

Call Lake County

Lake county would not be a good game for us to schedule. We're going to have to schedule one of the 4A or 5A schools to get a good game - Henry County, NS, or Liberty. Not many good teams in West Tennessee.

That may be true in your situation but they are a west TN team not far from you looking for a game. They did go deep in the playoffs and Coach Barger has them playing solid.

Edited by ELA

I understand Lake Co. is a very solid program. But we are replacing our biggest rival because they can't compete with us anymore. Lake Co. barely beat that team in the 2nd round of the 1A playoffs. Lake Co. should continue to succeed but I don't feel like either team would benefit from playing each other. Like I said, going to be NS, Liberty or Henry Co.

I understand Lake Co. is a very solid program. But we are replacing our biggest rival because they can't compete with us anymore. Lake Co. barely beat that team in the 2nd round of the 1A playoffs. Lake Co. should continue to succeed but I don't feel like either team would benefit from playing each other. Like I said, going to be NS, Liberty or Henry Co.

I have heard Huntingdon and Milan have agreed to play on Week 7.