Perry County 2011-2012 Season?

theGURU

itll be wayne co and pc in region championship again and it will be just as tight of a year as this past one and if they get a good seed they will go at least to the semis again they just gotta hit the weights and improve and be ready for anything!!!!! cant wait to see how it does turn out and hope tucker gets mr. football next year also ........ cant wait thumb[1].gifpopcorneater.gif

I know losing Mercer will be alot to lose, but I believe losing your lineman will be what hurts the Vikings the most. I don't see the Vikings falling off a lot though.

Agreed. As Roy would say, some of those boys need to hit the weights so they can grow big and strong and make holes for those other boys to run through. :roflol:

Seriously, we are losing several linemen, and that is gonna hurt A LOT. Hope some boys do a lot of growing before next season. Don't think we will ever have another Tiny!

We will definitely miss Mercer too, players like him don't come around very often. But Tucker, Grimes, Watkins, and several other key players will be back. Hopefully Rhodes, Dill & Hill will return as well. I think we will be okay, maybe not as dynamic as this year, but we should return a good team. Ready for it already! Boo to basketball, I'm a football fan! :roflol:

Agreed. As Roy would say, some of those boys need to hit the weights so they can grow big and strong and make holes for those other boys to run through. :roflol:

Seriously, we are losing several linemen, and that is gonna hurt A LOT. Hope some boys do a lot of growing before next season. Don't think we will ever have another Tiny!

We will definitely miss Mercer too, players like him don't come around very often. But Tucker, Grimes, Watkins, and several other key players will be back. Hopefully Rhodes, Dill & Hill will return as well. I think we will be okay, maybe not as dynamic as this year, but we should return a good team. Ready for it already! Boo to basketball, I'm a football fan! :roflol:

i only saw pc play twice this year, both time they lost, i may jinx them but i think with the talent of Tucker and co on offense they will not miss a beat and he will be Mr. football next season. if PC had any defense they would be playing this week, without a doubt. friday v. jo byrns was the worst defensive game plan and effort i have seen in all of football this season. bring in a good DC or learn how to stop off tackle run plays or good football teams will run all over them again next season.

i also think they win at least 8 games in the regular season. :thumb:

i only saw pc play twice this year, both time they lost

So it's all your fault! :roflol:

Actually, the D had really stepped up the last few games, which were games you didn't see. Not so much against JB though, I think nerves played a major part in that. Also, JB's D was the best I have seen in a very long time. I do think the Vikings should be able to earn a playoff spot again next year.

Actually, the D had really stepped up the last few games, which were games you didn't see. Not so much against JB though, I think nerves played a major part in that. Also, JB's D was the best I have seen in a very long time. I do think the Vikings should be able to earn a playoff spot again next year.

I think they will only win 8 games as a max next year due to the fact yall just lost yalls best athlete in dre. but i also think wayne county will only win 8-9 games. i think mount p will be to good and yall are playing lewis county who will be quite a bit better and like i have said all year cwood should have put the Montgomery kid at qb if they will them and mount p would be my favorites to win the region

i agree they will be in the playoffs, i dont see the loss of mercer as a big problem tho. i still believe they need to focus their attention more on defense, with tucker the offense will take care of itself.

I think they will only win 8 games as a max next year due to the fact yall just lost yalls best athlete in dre. but i also think wayne county will only win 8-9 games. i think mount p will be to good and yall are playing lewis county who will be quite a bit better and like i have said all year cwood should have put the Montgomery kid at qb if they will them and mount p would be my favorites to win the region

Do you have any idea how many starters CW is losing? I know MtP's QB will be returning, and should be even better next year with some experience under his belt.

PC will lose on offence Mercer , Blastic and Bates the Tackels, and center Young. On defence PC loses Leegan, Jones, Peavhouse, Mecer, and Watkins. You will have Hill go into WR next year full time rotated in and out this year. WR postion will be stout with Grimes, Dill and Rhodes all returning after a big year for all of them. So thats 7 returning to offence. 6 or 7 returning to defence because several differnt players started at differnt spots. Some of these Sr.s werent starters all year some injuries to players put them in action. We had 2 offence limeman hurt that were starters that are returning so you could say 9 returning to offence. I think we will be pretty stout need to get a few knot heads straightened out back on the team. MtP and WC will give PC all they want next year. Viking Nation will be strong at least for 1 more year. Tucker will lead better next year than this year being another season under his belt. A trip to the championship isnt out of the question but the road is a lot longer and bumpier than it was a week ago. :hungry: