Perry County 2011-2012 Season?

theGURU

Im just saying that don't act like your team is better than mine. Remember always Tucker by 2 ;)

We dont even consider yall a rivalry yet. Put together 2 wins in a row and we will think about it. You say always remember Tucker by 2, what about the previous 10 or so games in a row we spanked yall.

WC coach come on man! Let's talk football you and AKA can argue somewhere else if you think PC is gonna be a push over well that is you opinion. I read earlier on here that Lewis Co. was gonna beat us too. I have news for you my friend not happening. We dont start as many SR's as WC wait and see the proof is in the pudding.:thumb:

WC coach come on man! Let's talk football you and AKA can argue somewhere else if you think PC is gonna be a push over well that is you opinion. I read earlier on here that Lewis Co. was gonna beat us too. I have news for you my friend not happening. We dont start as many SR's as WC wait and see the proof is in the pudding.:thumb:

Well radio I hate pudding... And Lewis county will beat y'all I guarantee it.

You said WC would beat us this year. I think I know this Lewis Co. team better than you. Maybe we should get a small wager going? Your a real funny dude but I am not even joking.:thumb:

well idk what wager you want to place but i think and hope lewis county will be better than the last couple of years and coach sharp will have a better quality of tema this year than the last 2 years.

Lol....if you knew wchscoach, I think we would agree he knows just as much about Lewis Co.

I do know who he is not by name really but I know him. I like how everybody thinks they can beat somebody but PC cant . If Sparkman dont come back it will be a bad year for the LC Panthers again.

Edited by radio33