Perry County 2011-2012 Season?

theGURU

not sure but logan Montgomery is the most natural ath freshmen i think i may have ever seen.

wchscoach,

I agree wholeheartedly. I went to the Jo Byrns/Collinwood playoff game just to watch a game. I do not know anything about either team. Just wanted to see a game. I sat on Collinwood's side. In the 3rd qtr, I ask someone what grade Montgomery was in & they told me 9th. I thought to myself no way. He was one of the "best looking" kids I saw all year in all classes. I am sure he will do big things for Collinwood in the next 3 years. If I were Collinwood coaches, I would get the ball in his hands as much as possible. If they put him at QB, that means he touches it every snap!

wchscoach,

I agree wholeheartedly. I went to the Jo Byrns/Collinwood playoff game just to watch a game. I do not know anything about either team. Just wanted to see a game. I sat on Collinwood's side. In the 3rd qtr, I ask someone what grade Montgomery was in & they told me 9th. I thought to myself no way. He was one of the "best looking" kids I

saw all year in all classes. I am sure he will do big things for Collinwood in the next 3 years. If I were Collinwood coaches, I would get the ball in his hands as much as possible. If they put him at QB, that means he touches it every snap!

Yeah man he is he played qb in middle school it shocked me they didn't put him at qb this year cuz the Davis kid isn't as good as they thought. Mongomery is a 6'4 also I think he will start at qb next year and put Davis at the wing or a wr. But that's just me thinking out loud.

Yeah man he is he played qb in middle school it shocked me they didn't put him at qb this year cuz the Davis kid isn't as good as they thought. Mongomery is a 6'4 also I think he will start at qb next year and put Davis at the wing or a wr. But that's just me thinking out loud.

Watch for the privates to be lurking in the shadows for this kid, he's very tallented !

I do know who he is not by name really but I know him. I like how everybody thinks they can beat somebody but PC cant . If Sparkman dont come back it will be a bad year for the LC Panthers again.

Woooo now.....I never said that PC couldn't beat anybody. I think that WC will beat them but that is just my opinion and I will back my team. You stated earlier that you knew the Lewis Co. team better than wchscoach, I was just sayin that he might know just as much as you do, and that you might would agree. If, you knew who he was and his family.

Woooo now.....I never said that PC couldn't beat anybody. I think that WC will beat them but that is just my opinion and I will back my team. You stated earlier that you knew the Lewis Co. team better than wchscoach, I was just sayin that he might know just as much as you do, and that you might would agree. If, you knew who he was and his family.

Just saying, I think Wchscoach knows more about Lewis County.