Perry County 2011-2012 Season?

theGURU

• 2 weeks later...

I heard their were about 72 players signed up . That's what winning can do for your team.

The next two years will be huge ones for the football program at Perry County.In the skill positions next season they should be fine,the O line maybe dropps off early but could be very good again,and the defense should be very good too.Does P.C. have a shot to repeat as region 6 champs?You bet,provided that they gel into a team and play with the heart that they displayed this season.The year after Tucker and co. play their last snap in H.S. will set the course for Viking football for years to come,in my opinion."That's what winning can do for your team",it can't be said any better than pigskinpete said it,and if the kids keep coming out for tryouts,and believing that they can carry on the young winning tradition in Linden,y'all will be competitive for years into the future. :thumb:

The next two years will be huge ones for the football program at Perry County.In the skill positions next season they should be fine,the O line maybe dropps off early but could be very good again,and the defense should be very good too.Does P.C. have a shot to repeat as region 6 champs?You bet,provided that they gel into a team and play with the heart that they displayed this season.The year after Tucker and co. play their last snap in H.S. will set the course for Viking football for years to come,in my opinion."That's what winning can do for your team",it can't be said any better than pigskinpete said it,and if the kids keep coming out for tryouts,and believing that they can carry on the young winning tradition in Linden,y'all will be competitive for years into the future. :thumb:

Hope so, tradertwo. How's Scotts Hill looking for next season?

Hope so, tradertwo. How's Scotts Hill looking for next season?

Could go either way,frankly.The team stands to be improving by default,replacing "athleates" with football players who have actually played the game earlier in life.The program has some "issues" that I won't air-out in public,that could hold us back if not resolved before summer break is over.The core of "solid" players who play well and make the fewest mistakes are very young,and the .jr high team finished with one loss.The Morris kid(freshman),looks to me like a real candidate for all-dist.next season on defense,and our Q.B. looked really good for not starting until mid season too. I wish P.C.all the luck in the world next year,if y'all can stay healthy I believe that the Vikes could be at least as good as last years team.

Could go either way,frankly.The team stands to be improving by default,replacing "athleates" with football players who have actually played the game earlier in life.The program has some "issues" that I won't air-out in public,that could hold us back if not resolved before summer break is over.The core of "solid" players who play well and make the fewest mistakes are very young,and the .jr high team finished with one loss.The Morris kid(freshman),looks to me like a real candidate for all-dist.next season on defense,and our Q.B. looked really good for not starting until mid season too. I wish P.C.all the luck in the world next year,if y'all can stay healthy I believe that the Vikes could be at least as good as last years team.

Good luck to you too. (Except when you play us, lol). :thumb: