9/9 @ Riverside

9/16 Collinwood

9/23 Off

9/30 Richland

10/7 @ Columbia Academy

10/14 Mt Pleasant

10/21 Loretto

10/28 @ Wayne Co

There are at least six teams on the list that are gonna give PC a fit and a couple that I think will be a little to much for the Vikings

I guess Wayne Co is going to be Undefeated in Regular Season too. :roflol:

Let me axe you a qwerstion. Are you Murphy Fair? Because Murphy Fair is the GURU. And the Guru wouldn't be wasting his valuable time talking about 3rd rate football programs, much less Perry County. You are the only person that thinks you area Guru, and you probably aren't convinced either. You think I'm joking but I'm not joking.

Let me axe you a qwerstion. Are you Murphy Fair? Because Murphy Fair is the GURU. And the Guru wouldn't be wasting his valuableu time talking about 3rd rate football programs, much less Perry County. You are the only person that thinks you area Guru, and you probably aren't convinced either. You think I'm joking but I'm not joking.

Let me ask you a question Mr. Roy Dillards hated child. If Perry County isn't even a 3rd rate football program why would someone like you that comes from a Championship status football program waste your time making posts on our thread?

Let me ask you a question Mr. Roy Dillards hated child. If Perry County isn't even a 3rd rate football program why would someone like you that comes from a Championship status football program waste your time making posts on our thread?

It's stressedfull for us South Pittsburg Pirates to be serious about our footballing all the time. So we moonlight in the minors for comedic relief. I assumed you read our threads so you can get some sort of enjoyment out of football. You think I'm joking because I'm not.

It's stressedfull for us South Pittsburg Pirates to be serious about our footballing all the time. So we moonlight in the minors for comedic relief. I assumed you read our threads so you can get some sort of enjoyment out of football. You think I'm joking because I'm not.

Ouch !!! Dern

Let me axe you a qwerstion. Are you Murphy Fair? Because Murphy Fair is the GURU. And the Guru wouldn't be wasting his valuable time talking about 3rd rate football programs, much less Perry County. You are the only person that thinks you area Guru, and you probably aren't convinced either. You think I'm joking but I'm not joking.

FYI, RDJ, maybe PC is "third rate" as you say, but Murphy Fair, the guru himself, was at the Perry County/Wayne County game last year, and he said it was the best game he had ever watched. I am not joking.

FYI, RDJ, maybe PC is "third rate" as you say, but Murphy Fair, the guru himself, was at the Perry County/Wayne County game last year, and he said it was the best game he had ever watched. I am not joking.

What a bunch of mess. FYI was the newsshow that Murphy Brown worked for not Murphy Fair. Mr. Vikingman, even Murphy Fair needs to take a break during the season from overloading on good football. Although it wasn't the nicest thing for him to do, patronizing you folks like that. No sense kicking something that's never even stood on it's on two feet. Mr. VikingMan if you had read "Patronizing for dummies" you could have avoided this misunderstanding. And For Your Information I insinuated that Peary was less than 3rd rate. Please try and keep up or don't respond. I garuntee I don't have time to explain everything to you. You think I'm joking cause I'm not.

Edited by RoyDillardJr

What a bunch of mess. FYI was the newsshow that Murphy Brown worked for not Murphy Fair. Mr. Vikingman, even Murphy Fair needs to take a break during the season from overloading on good football. Although it wasn't the nicest thing for him to do, patronizing you folks like that. No sense kicking something that's never even stood on it's on two feet. Mr. VikingMan if you had read "Patronizing for dummies" you could have avoided this misunderstanding. And For Your Information I insinuated that Peary was less than 3rd rate. Please try and keep up or don't respond. I garuntee I don't have time to explain everything to you. You think I'm joking cause I'm not.

You're not even worth responding to, Jr. You are not the least bit funny or clever, and I'm not joking either. :flower:

You're not even worth responding to, Jr. You are not the least bit funny or clever, and I'm not joking either. :flower:

Let me axe you a qwerstion Mr. VikingMan. If I'm not worth responding to, why do you continue responding? It's not my fault you keep jumping in the deep end even though you can't swim. I thought you had learned your lesson. I garuntee I gave you to much credit.