Perry County 2011-2012 Season?

theGURU

Let me axe you a qwerstion Mr. VikingMan. If I'm not worth responding to, why do you continue responding? It's not my fault you keep jumping in the deep end even though you can't swim. I thought you had learned your lesson. I garuntee I gave you to much credit.

PC had one good year, every program has one every now and then, but it takes somthing special to do it every year. PC may have a prety good year again this year but not like last, they could very easily lose 5 or 6 games this year with that schedule.

PC disappears into oblivion after Tucker leaves. Count on it. In all sports.

Wrong!!!! they wont be as great but they have some talent that will keep them in the race for region championship not sayin they will win but they gotts lots of heart.and its not always the strongest or fastest man that wins it. sometimes its the man with the most heart.

Edited by QuarterbacksNightmare

Wrong!!!! they wont be as great but they have some talent that will keep them in the race for region championship not sayin they will win but they gotts lots of heart.and its not always the strongest or fastest man that wins it. sometimes its the man with the most heart.

Most of the time in football it is the strongest and fastest that wins, so I have to agree that after this year PC will be forgotten about. I think that they just had the best year that they are capable of, dont think this year will be near as good as last years.