Coffee Co. Beats Shelbyville

chs4life

Shelbyville will be back. This poster heard all of that sniping going on last year and could tell something was going on. Well, its here. No sniping this year and its a good sign. Shelbyville will be back, nothing wrong with the new coach. Players need to just play ball. Riverdale is a great team. There is no doubt they will not lose many.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Coffee Co. Lady Raiders did something last night that they had not done since 1993. They defeated Shelbyville 51-41. Coffee County had not beaten Shelbyville at home, on the road or tournament play in at least 40 games.

Congrats to the Lady Raiders and Coach Muckle.

Its true. Shelbyville is down this season.

Being a White County fan I remember the 1993 season all to well. Grrrrr

Edited by 85warrior

Coffee Co. loses to Franklin Co. tonite 50 - 33.

Now that doesn't surprise anyone but I would figure the game was closer than it looked. While I haven't seen them play, I would figure that Franklin county might be in the running for 1,2,3 in District 8 and likely 1,2. Realizing how Coffee is coached, the game at Coffee will be one which fans should like to see. Both coaches know how each plays from way back. the whole landscape has changed thru that part of the state. Not that either school has reached their peak but both schools are starting their way up and in a couple or three years there will be some heavy duty play going thru that area. look for the gyms to start filling up with their play. Coffee will start competing well in district 6 and will be in the top 3 in that District and maybe the top 2. Right now,and this is likely to change, White could be first and Coffee could be second. Warren and Cookeville could be moving up quickly in 6 with the current personnel. What a difference a year makes. Warren did beat Tullahoma last night with tullahoma having a new coach. Cookevile's Goolxby xcored a school record of 41 points last night.

Edited by PHargis