8 A/AA Early Predictions

DCsoccer9

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dekalb 2 Fc 2.. bad pk call(ball hit the players hand that didnt play the ball..not on purpose..and even went to the other team) and last minute goal tied the game for fc..DC shoulda scored more. Ballwatcher was you at the game? what did you think

I think it was bad both ways. the refs were horrible and missed plenty of calls but i was very dissapointed in the sportsmanship of dc. The coaches at dc pointed out a numbering flaw on fcs roster that gave the fc coach a yellow card and the coaches were talking down to the fc players much of the game.. it was a good and exciting game but the attitude of the coaches doing anything to win even if it means talking back to high school players of the opposing team made it dissapointing, and also fc had many opprotunities just could not score. i know one unluckily hit bar but thats the game.

Our coach was not talking to fc players? he did point out that number 15 was not on the roster but it was in no intent to get fcs coach carded..coaches talked after the game. Usually refs just change the number and move on with the game.. i never heard coach yelling at any players. ever. besides his own of course..

Our coach was not talking to fc players? he did point out that number 15 was not on the roster but it was in no intent to get fcs coach carded..coaches talked after the game. Usually refs just change the number and move on with the game.. i never heard coach yelling at any players. ever. besides his own of course..

i know for a fact when number 10 was forced to come off the field to put his shinguard back in and was asking the ref why the dc coach told him just to be quiet and be glad he didnt get carded, and what could possibly be the intent of pointing out 15 wasnt on roster?? it was a low blow and our coach was not happy about that at all

• 2 weeks later...