9/16 South Pittsburg *

9/23 Sequatchie County

9/30 @ Lookout Valley *

10/7 Grace Academy

10/14 @ Copper Basin

10/21 @ Chattanooga Christian

10/28 OPEN

Marion County Football

What kind of mess is this? That Beck man has those Grace boys week 7? Grider should have called them to get them to play us and now Marion County is playing them.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TC Schedule...hope I was told right :)

Aug 19 @ Warren Central (KY)

Aug 26 @ Macon Co.

Sep 02 Jackson Co.

Sep 09 Gordonsville

Sep 16 OPEN

Sep 23 @ Clay Co.

Sep 30 Friendship Christian

Oct 07 Pickett Co.

Oct 14 Monterey

Oct 21 @ Watertown

Oct 28 Red Boling Springs

you were acarman I got it off the schools website

Edited by Jet Pride

What kind of mess is this? That Beck man has those Grace boys week 7? Grider should have called them to get them to play us and now Marion County is playing them.

Roy, everyone knows by now that Chattanooga Grace didn't want to play South Pittsburg. I heard Coach Grider called them and they refused to play. I guess Coach Boeck sounded more persuasive getting them to play Marion-Jasper next season.

Roy, everyone knows by now that Chattanooga Grace didn't want to play South Pittsburg. I heard Coach Grider called them and they refused to play. I guess Coach Boeck sounded more persuasive getting them to play Marion-Jasper next season.

I do not blame them for not wanting to play South Pittsburg why would you wanna take 2 beatings

That is fine I heard there baseball team backed out of playing Grace so I guess they must be skeered!!!!

That is fine I heard there baseball team backed out of playing Grace so I guess they must be skeered!!!!

Baseball? This is a durn football board, not a baseball board. You need to take that baseball mess somewhere else. We could have played Grace if Grider had called them before that Beck man did. Has Grider been on a vacation since the championship game? I have not seen or heard anything about our games next year or when these boys are going to have their championship ceremony? It is almost time for spring training to. That championship is over and Grider better be getting ready for next year, cause I garuntee you that Joe Byrns is getting ready. You think im joking but im not.

S.P. is playing the G.C.A. bunch in Knoxville that we played in the 2009 Semi-finals while Jasper is playing the chattanooga bunch. Jasper may have a winning season next year but it isn't automatic.

Huntingdon High School

Football Schedule

August:

12 Jamboree Paul Ward Stadium

19 Riverside

Home

26 Trenton Peabody

Away

September:

2 Bruceton

Away

9 Union City

Home

16 West Carroll

Home

23 Camden

Away

30 Gleason

Home

October:

7 Milan

Away

14 McKenzie

Home

21 Open

28 Dresden

Away

Edited by tricklician

• 3 months later...

Rockwood Tigers

Aug 19 @ Sequoyah

Aug 26 South Greene

Sept 2 at Grace Christian*

Sept 9 Kingston

Sept 16 Open

Sept 23 at Upperman

Sept 30 at Harriman*

Oct 7 Knox. Christian*

Oct 14 Greenback*

Oct 21 at Tellico Plains*

Oct 28 Midway*

* District Game

Hey Jet......here we go again.....Knox. Christian will not be fielding a team this year....The Greenback game has been moved to Oct.7.....the Tellico game moved to Oct.14.....and from what i hear we picked up Taft but i'm not sure of the date

Hey Jet......here we go again.....Knox. Christian will not be fielding a team this year....The Greenback game has been moved to Oct.7.....the Tellico game moved to Oct.14.....and from what i hear we picked up Taft but i'm not sure of the date

Updated Schedule

Rockwood Tigers

Aug 19 @ Sequoyah

Aug 26 South Greene

Sept 2 at Grace Christian*

Sept 9 Kingston

Sept 16 Taft Youth Center

Sept 23 at Upperman

Sept 30 at Harriman*

Oct 7 Greenback*

Oct 14 at Tellico Plains*

Oct 21 Open