Union City Golden Tornadoes 2011

Hey Big Swo just tell those Tornadoes to be easy on my poor ole underdog Falcons this year!! We just hope to stay close to you guys this year! :thumb:

Wardawg yall will stay close you know you will. Im just hoping that our 4th qtr ball control will keep yall off the feild long enough for a victory

Edited by BigSwo

Thanks for reopening our thread. Im looking forward to a great spring practise. Word has it that the boys are chomping at the bit to get out and hit. Ccant wait to see how the qb situation starts out. backfield should be okay. Looking for huge improvments on the line on both sides of the ball. Im hoping we sling it a lil more .

Dont throw us here inSF in the mix about being tough just yet. ZFrom what i hear we might not have enough to even fill the 11 positions on the field lol. Kids quiting and not making the grades to be able to play. But all of this is just hear/say so you know how that goes.

If we can return all of the kids that should be playing then i think we will be pretty tough but we will find out in a few weeks what we have during spring practice. Which is i believe the first two weeks of may and we are set to scrimmage South Gibson as of right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to talk a little smack and we're still about 4 months away.Love talking smack with those Twister fans.Sure wish we had those Rebels on our schedule.Loved messing with Duck and Butchie .But since Lake Co is their other team,at least they still get to root for another winner.Butchie even paid 25.00 for a Falcon shirt last year.Said he bought it for his wife because green and gold was her favorite color but I know better.He probably wears it all around McKenzie.