SP 2010 1A State Champs - 2011 Pirates

TrainTracks99

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Pittsburg has some good sized younger offensive linemen. Ricky Fehr is a big freshmen that could see playing time for S.P. next season. I believe S.P. had 2-3 games this season where Garrett started at TE and Chance, Martin and Collier all started games in the trenches so it's not like they are going totally from scratch in the offensive line. I hope some of these boys get as big and mean as Ole Traintracks was back in the day. That way they will be able to traintrack people like traintracks use to do on a daily basis. I look for the South Pittsburg defense to be VERY strong next season with alot of returning players.

South Pittsburg has some good sized younger offensive linemen. Ricky Fehr is a big freshmen that could see playing time for S.P. next season. I believe S.P. had 2-3 games this season where Garrett started at TE and Chance, Martin and Collier all started games in the trenches so it's not like they are going totally from scratch in the offensive line. I hope some of these boys get as big and mean as Ole Traintracks was back in the day. That way they will be able to traintrack people like traintracks use to do on a daily basis. I look for the South Pittsburg defense to be VERY strong next season with alot of returning players.

:roflol: Well said Mr Ambassader :roflol:

:roflol: Well said Mr Ambassader :roflol:

Even from coaching these Pirates from 5 and 6 year old's.We thought that this team had a chance to win it all. We fully expected the next 2 years would be more dominate. It starts at home. These young guys have stayed in school and made it happen. Hopefully our younger Pirates will continue with the academic standards that have been laid down from last 2 classes.It is sad to think that all of the exposure can count for nothing if the class room has been neglected.

Sp's young guys can play some ball now...Sp returns almost all starters on defense next year...O line will be fine I think..You have Blevins and Branham returning then Collier, Chance, Martin, Hutchins etc.. will fill in and do their part...One young guy to mention to watch for the future is Khalil Mitchell...If there was ever a guy that looked like Brandon Siler from Florida a few years back its him..He has what it takes to be a football player and a good one at that....Sp is still loaded and will be for the next few years! The only thing these boys have to do is hit the weight room hard and play up to their talent level

Even from coaching these Pirates from 5 and 6 year old's.We thought that this team had a chance to win it all. We fully expected the next 2 years would be more dominate. It starts at home. These young guys have stayed in school and made it happen. Hopefully our younger Pirates will continue with the academic standards that have been laid down from last 2 classes.It is sad to think that all of the exposure can count for nothing if the class room has been neglected.

From what I have been told these next two years rivals the 93/94; 98/99 and 07/08 years...That's a mouthful considering they have went to two last state championships...One of my good friends that keeps me filled in has assured me that while this year we were nasty these next two could potentially be freakish...I for one look forward to it

I drove by that weightroom today and their was nobody conditioning or lifting weights. What kind of mess is this? Grider is already letting those boys slack off. Anybody can win one championship, but we need to win three or four in a row to be real good. Grider needs to be conditioning and making these boys lift weights atleast five days a week or we will not be in shape or strong at all when the season gets here. I garuntee you that these other teams are lifting and conditioning. You think im joking but im not.

Btw someone help TrainTracks out... 70 something (huge) and 77 who are they and what grade are they in? Also 40 and 10? Grade and position..All four of these guys look like they should be able to play...83 looked pretty quick too just needs to get alot bigger...Where is Ambassader when u need him?

77 is Mike Mike...78 is Trey Martin...Both are Seniors coming up I believe...83 is Johnny Sellers (24) brother Anthony who will be a sophomore....40 is Khalil Mitchell will be a sophomore and 10 is Duel Jones who is a Junior next year