Jo Byrns Red Devils in '11-'12

Shep

Don't recon gramer and sintax is a strong suit fer anybody on these boards. type.gif

Hey OP. Wuz that you and Zonie is seen lurkin' in the feminine hygiene section of WallyWorld last night? rotflmao.gif

people20of20walmart20ahoy20matie-1.jpg

Old Pirate says JB will be back in the hunt and a rematch is a possabilty. OP did go with the skillet slinger to WallyWorld. The SS was trying to find some fur lined granny panties in preparation for the blizzard coming Sunday. Dad burnit, the last time it got cold the SS got next to OP and OP thought the SS had her lag over OP jest to realize it was the cheek of the hinny. :roflol: Do any of you fellers feel OP's pain? :popcorneater:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Zonepirate, I read that post everyone seems to be talking about. I remember reading it when you wrote it. I understand now how seven and others possibly took it the wrong way. If you stop and read it though it is easy to see what you were saying. You responded and said that basically S.P, Trousdale and Friendship all would have mercy ruled that team like Baylor North did this season. Some posters on here thought that you were saying S.P would mercy rule Trousdale and Friendship. I can kinda see how they would get it turned around, but I totally understand how your comment was intended. Goodjob explaining it to us. :thumb:

Oh I see how they misunderstood that part. You have to take it all in context not just one sentence to see that I was standing up for the strength of the East!

1) Where did any of us sugar coat anything?

2) Crawfising is a very strong opinion and comment in my opinion so my strong rebuttal should be expected. Don't know if I've ever seen a crawfishing comment on here.

3)VERY true! That part is awesome.

4) True, but one comment about crawfishing is one too many to me. Especially when it comes across as a shot at us as JB posters. Perception is reality and if you say it's not directed to any of us I'll take your word and drop it. Nay, I'm not touching this one again.

5) AGREED!!!

Just to clarify...I was talking about me not having to sugar coat about JB not playing a regular season game. Maybe I should have sugar coated it a little LOL but it sure did liven things up!!!

Just want to say that the Pirates really don't care which teams get there chance at the gold ball because we have to beat them all. That's what being a champ is all about. Who ever shows up on Friday that's who has to be dealt with. It doesn't matter if it Gordansville in the playoffs or JB in the finals. We have to beat who is there. All the other teams have to worry about the Pirates and when they get their chance. To be the man you have to beat the man. Right now the Pirates are the Men and everyone else has to deal with it.

Just want to say that the Pirates really don't care which teams get there chance at the gold ball because we have to beat them all. That's what being a champ is all about. Who ever shows up on Friday that's who has to be dealt with. It doesn't matter if it Gordansville in the playoffs or JB in the finals. We have to beat who is there. All the other teams have to worry about the Pirates and when they get their chance. To be the man you have to beat the man. Right now the Pirates are the Men and everyone else has to deal with it.

Just want to say that the Devils really don't care which teams get their chance at the gold because they all will get their chance. That's what the rules say. Whoever shows up on Friday that's who has to be dealt with. It doesn't matter if it's SP in the regular season or SP in the finals. We have to beat who is there. No team should worry about the Devils when they get their chance. To be the man you have to beat the man. Last season the Pirates were the men and everyone else has already dealt with it. :roflol: Next year the Pirates will be overrated...bunch of front runners!:roflol:

Just want to say that the Devils really don't care which teams get their chance at the gold because they all will get their chance. That's what the rules say. Whoever shows up on Friday that's who has to be dealt with. It doesn't matter if it's SP in the regular season or SP in the finals. We have to beat who is there. No team should worry about the Devils when they get their chance. To be the man you have to beat the man. Last season the Pirates were the men and everyone else has already dealt with it. :roflol: Next year the Pirates will be overrated...bunch of front runners!:roflol:

Overrated? like a team last season that was at the top of the polls most of the year when they could not beat half the teams in our district!!

Overrated? like a team last season that was at the top of the polls most of the year when they could not beat half the teams in our district!!

:roflol: By half you mean SP & SM, yeah you're right. JB should have been ranked #3 all year. We can't control ignorant sports writers. I suspect SP will be ranked #1 for all of next year you bunch of front runners.:roflol:

:roflol: By half you mean SP & SM, yeah you're right. JB should have been ranked #3 all year. We can't control ignorant sports writers. I suspect SP will be ranked #1 for all of next year you bunch of front runners.:roflol:

Old Pirate says the Pirates should do a great defending the title but is likely to stumble with the upgraded schedule. Recon JB will see their share of #1 ranking. The fact that JB returns key players such as QB and RB make them an early favorite. The Pirates while talented has too have some youngons git stronger in the off season.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says the Pirates should do a great defending the title but is likely to stumble with the upgraded schedule. Recon JB will see their share of #1 ranking. The fact that JB returns key players such as QB and RB make them an early favorite. The Pirates while talented has too have have some youngons git stronger in the off season.

I'm sure you are right but at this point I'd say it'll be only out of ignorance. JB loses just as many as SP. The off season is going to be a key for JB. They have to get A LOT better than they were last year. In my time I've only seen a handful of players get A LOT better over the course of one year. JB needs at least a handful of players to get a lot better this year so I'd say the odds are stacked against them. On the other hand, SP does have plenty of holes to fill. The two things I was impressed the most with from SP was the line play and the determination/speed of R. Hale. SP loses most of what I was impressed with. I'll be curious to see how the new guys fill in for SP.