Jo Byrns Red Devils in '11-'12

Shep

Coach Adkins was "talking it up" before the game? You have proof of this on video,audio,or in a newspaper article,or is this just hearsay?

You'll just have to take my word for it that he was interested in playing in the regular season during pregame discussions

Edited by zonepirate

I don't know OP and Ambassador. Seems this last ring has swelled ol Zonies head quite a bit. I've seen a more than one snide comment coming from him since the first of December. We all know moderator's (other than Butchie) are not allowed to joke around, so we all know he was serious.

I bit my tounge a few times, but now I'm just going to let it fly....

Crawlfishing, huh? Is that similar to what Vic did when he called wanting to play us? Wasn't he "talking it up" and "interested", but when Creasy accepted the offer, he culled. Claiming you had too many "Big Dogs" and couldn't take on another one. Everybody in both communities wants this game to happen. Why not just dropped one of those other games, and let's get it on.

You also said after the Championship game that SP would have mercy ruled both us and FC this year. Please! In one of your better years and one of our worse years (07), you couldn't do it. You will never mercy rule us! You may have the talent to do it, but you don't have the work ethic, discipline, or the coaching staff to pull it off.

• Upvote 4

I don't know OP and Ambassador. Seems this last ring has swelled ol Zonies head quite a bit. I've seen a more than one snide comment coming from him since the first of December. We all know moderator's (other than Butchie) are not allowed to joke around, so we all know he was serious.

Crawlfishing, huh? Is that similar to what Vic did when he called wanting to play us? Wasn't he "talking it up" and "interested", but when Creasy accepted the offer, he culled. Claiming you had too many "Big Dogs" and couldn't take on another one. Everybody in both communities wants this game to happen. Why not just dropped one of those other games, and let's get it on.

You also said after the Championship game that SP would have mercy ruled both us and FC this year. Please! In one of your better years and one of our worse years (07), you couldn't do it. You will never mercy rule us! You may have the talent to do it, but you don't have the work ethic, discipline, or the coaching staff to pull it off.

BOOM!!!!

Edited by snoball5278

Old Pirate ain't heard of same open dates between SP & TC? OP has continually stated this 2010 team was not one of the best SP teams. Although the 2010 Pirates deserve respect but were young and often times undisciplined. Refusal to play could be an issue depending when and what games were before and after possible matchup.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Hope yer tounge is better, Seven. I hate it when that happens. :roflolk:

BAM

+1 added to that post!!! :roflolk::roflolk::roflolk::roflolk:

• Upvote 1