Jo Byrns Red Devils in '11-'12

Shep

Undisclosed Bachelor: "Hey take a picture of me on my bachelor party"

MOTO24: "Alright"...."Hold still"

615698645_photobucket_27305_.jpg

Dad burnit Moto, Old Pirate says you folkes done and rented some of them FSS (Future Skillet Slingers) from DashaVu. Yous thinks OP is a joking........OP ain't joking neither.

Moto, Old Pirate says you JB folkes have an opportunity to git some revenge against the Pirates, cause both have same open dates... :popcorneater:

2011 South Pittsburg Pirates

Week 1 Grundy County

Week 2 Jasper

Week 3 Sequatchie County

Week 4 Baylor North

Week 5 Lookout Valley

Week 6 Whitwell

Week 7 ??

Week 8 Boyd Buchanan

Week 9 Polk County

Week 10 ??

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Dad burnit Moto, Old Pirate says you folkes done and rented some of them FSS (Furure Skillet Slingers) from DashaVu. Yous thinks OP is a joking........OP ain't joking neither.

Moto, Old Pirate says you JB folkes have an opportunity to git some revenge against the Pirates, cause both have same open dates... :popcorneater:

2011 South Pittsburg Pirates

Week 1 Grundy County

Week 2 Jasper

Week 3 Sequatchie County

Week 4 Baylor North

Week 5 Lookout Valley

Week 6 Whitwell

Week 7 ??

Week 8 Boyd Buchanan

Week 9 Polk County

Week 10 ??

:lol: OP don't lump me in to that renting FSS thing; I done got me a SS and if she thought I had rented a FSS she'd surely sling that new skillet I bought her at the Cracker Barrel right at my head.

:excl: They're tempting at the FSS stage...don't let em fool you like they did me.

As for the revenge thing I'd love to see it happen but I don't have any pull when it comes to that.

Hey...we have week 7 open. I heard ya'll had a game week 7

It may have been filled. I heard we where close to a deal with Cheatham County a few days ago,but this is coming from a player,not a coach.

I would love to play SP again. I think JB can learn a lot from playing SP in the regular season.

Subway? What is this mess all about? We have a Subway in Kimball. I go their some and get me a beef sandwich. Are you sure you are not confused with the Subway in Kimball?

You're right and if we keep growing like this we will be a big city, and Roy can ask Grider to move us up to 2A.

It may have been filled. I heard we where close to a deal with Cheatham County a few days ago,but this is coming from a player,not a coach.

I would love to play SP again. I think JB can learn a lot from playing SP in the regular season.

Old Pirate truely believes real rivalries are generated in the regular season with teams playing in opposing teams backyard. OP really loves the playoffs and traveling or hosting big games with those championship games played in big stadiums somewhat less electric. TC and SP have earned each others respect by playing before the championship game, with the winner generally winning the title. OP don't agree with a few posters that say playing a team in the regular season and then again in the playoffs is bad.That happens regularly anyhow with teams coming from similar areas/regions.

There is a lot of truth in the Ric Flair quote about being the best by beating the best...but much can be learned by playing the best and finding out what you are made of.

Old Pirate truely believes real rivalries are generated in the regular season with teams playing in opposing teams backyard.

OP I agree 100%.

There is a lot of truth in the Ric Flair quote about being the best by beating the best...but much can be learned by playing the best and finding out what you are made of.

Very true.I don't fear losing a game or two,or traveling in the playoffs....what I fear is remaining stagnant.

Just my opinion,but if JB had been playing teams like Trousdale and South Pitt in the regular season the last 5-6 years,I truly believe we would have 1 gold football sitting in Cedar Hill by now.

Edited by RedDevil88