WEEK 1 Results

JBoskenUSAW

Incorrect again. If you have a problem with me then you need to tell me who you are so we can fix this problem. If you truly are an Indy parent then we need to get this straightened out. You arent making the team look any better by coming on and refuting every little thing I say. The three points were not awarded when marchetti let him go, he got one legit escape and a takedown as well. Once again I say, tell me your name and I will come up to you on Tuesday and we can get this straightened out. If you refuse to give me your name so we can address this anger you have towards me then you'll have to stop lashing out at everything I say because you are unwilling to do anything about it. Fix it or take it with a grain of salt, your choice.

Are you serious? Please tell me this is comedy hour. If you are trying to be serious, then you are failing miserably. Your brother lost again to Marchetti. Plain and simple. Whether or not it was a good match or not does not matter. I can not for the sake of me understand where you are coming from. Why did you only post 2 wrestlers and the ranking of the Ryan wrestler up against your brother and Cox. Also, for you to talk about officiating being bad, that is disgraceful coming from you. Also, the comment about people at the tournament asking if Indy is ranked in Tennessee, they may not be ranked in the top 10 in Chattanooga. That was a good line lol.

Please keep the post coming as they make me and thousands other laugh every time. You are the George Carlin of wrestling.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by hoosierdad

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EFT competed this weekend at The Lions Duals in Suwanee Ga at Peachtree High school and came away with a 4th place finish.

With 14 teams in this 2 day tourney I thought EFT did a pretty good of getting after it and placed higher than I thought they would do.

Some good ind. matches were Chico White vs Little Lazor with Lazor winning by 3 and Grayson Mullin vs Jeriamiah Lutz. Lutz got a 4 point move late in the match to win 9-8.

My vote for the OW of the Irish will go to Pat Armour our 119lber. Young Pat and his twin Will took some time off away from rassling to sharpen their golf game. I have been extremely surprised at how Pat will get after you, keep it up.

bcb iii :flower:

Edited by bear cat brown

He is good, but I'm not sure I'd throw him into that STUD category just yet. The match we very close with Johnson (actually I think it was 4-3 Johnson) until those back to back lat throws. You could see the frustration on Johnson's face for walking into those. But heck, won't take away anything from Oliver, he did what he set out to do. It should be fun seeing where he ends up this year. Definitely has all the tools.

Oliver wrestled my son in the semi's and I watched him wrestle everyone else,,,I think hes a stud,,,didn't say Johnson wasn't,,,really didn't watch much of that since we were on mat 2 at the same time,,,I just didn't see Oliver in the rankings and wanted to make a positive comment about the kid,,,word is he wants to attend West Point which is pretty cool,,,and best I can tell,,,no one came close to beating him this weekend. If it makes you feel better,,,MBA , CB, and GT have great kids at 130

CC

Oliver wrestled my son in the semi's and I watched him wrestle everyone else,,,I think hes a stud,,,didn't say Johnson wasn't,,,really didn't watch much of that since we were on mat 2 at the same time,,,I just didn't see Oliver in the rankings and wanted to make a positive comment about the kid,,,word is he wants to attend West Point which is pretty cool,,,and best I can tell,,,no one came close to beating him this weekend. If it makes you feel better,,,MBA , CB, and GT have great kids at 130

CC

Totally agree he needs to be in the rankings. He is good, and will be fun to watch as the year goes on.

This topic is for all week 1 results across the state. Please identify all significant wins and upsets for all ranked wrestlers.

Luke Hall, Seymour 125 pinned Alex Larue Halls in Catholic Finals

Trent Williams, Seymour 140 pinned Hendersonville in Catholic Finals