Chatt Central new team to watch?

darkhorse145

Although The C may end up winning the A/AA Dual State, I dont think they are the unanimous favorite. There are a lot of variables that go into a dual match...mathups and so on. Stay humble my friend until The C brings home the gold trophy...I think BCB may be willing to take a few side bets on that happening also.

I said near unanimous, there are a few doubting Thomas's out there who will believe when they start counting the lights after they step on the mat with the boys from THE C... It's hard to be humble when you are ME from THE C! :thumb:

Edited by scottmike

Although some here might think I have a slight bias, I have to agree with darkhorse145 on this one, THE C is the team to beat. So far this season they are almost undefeated with only one close loss that could have gone either way due to some horrible Knoxville reffing and THE C is the near unanimous favorite to win the AA-A duals next month.

Mike, I read on another thread that they lost 11 of 14 matches is that true? Now keep in mind I'm not hating or pulling against Central in any way just wanting to know the facts before I decide if they are contenders or pretenders. Also I'd keep a close eye on EFT I saw them at Bradley and they aint no slouch.

Mike, I read on another thread that they lost 11 of 14 matches is that true? Now keep in mind I'm not hating or pulling against Central in any way just wanting to know the facts before I decide if they are contenders or pretenders. Also I'd keep a close eye on EFT I saw them at Bradley and they aint no slouch.

That's what you think!

I'll put my record up against yours any day. Be careful, if you don't know who you are messing with.

Ha ha just kidding around with you buddy. I am guessing you are Clint Abbott - Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association (TSSAA) president for 3 years and Board of Control member for 9 years, a TSSAA wrestling official for 40 years and NCAA wrestling official for 20 years.

I wish you would have done more for wrestling and the stupid carry state tournament format we have had to deal with for years when you were in a position of influence. I am glad someone with some brains finally got that changed this season. :thumb:

Edited by scottmike

Ha ha just kidding around with you buddy. I am guessing you are Clint Abbott - Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association (TSSAA) president for 3 years and Board of Control member for 9 years, a TSSAA wrestling official for 40 years and NCAA wrestling official for 20 years.

I wish you would have done more for wrestling and the stupid carry state tournament format we have had to deal with for years when you were in a position of influence. I am glad someone with some brains finally got that changed this season. :thumb:

HI COACH :thumb:

I may be mistaken here, but didn't Central wrestle Science Hill recently and get their butt's handed to them? If I'm wrong, I apologize. I believe it was at the Alcoa Duals.

Science Hill did whip Central but still, Science Hill has a very strong wrestling program and is no pushover team. On the other hand, Central has definitely came out of the dark this year and has suprised all of us with the difference of how they wrestle now and what they wrestled like last year and the years past.

• Upvote 1