Humboldt vs lake County

87vikingalumni

No doubt the best two teams in the District. Lake County is a very well coached team! LC will have a very good year! Both teams tonight were loaded with athletes! Both teams will be hard to handle all year long! IT was Kimble that got that last rebound and stuck it back in Quan younger brother! :thumb:

I'd like to see them play again tonight..lol..She has the boys hustling.I don't think any Humboldt fans saw Lake Co loaf all night.When Humboldt scored,Lake Co was coming back up the floor immediately.Humboldt eventually decided to settle back into a zone.Union City has a good team as well and will be a good match for us.I haven't seen Greenfield which yall have.But I don't think Lake Co will let up against some teams like they have done in the past as far when they think they can win before they take the floor.I thought the Humboldt game was a good measuring stick and at Humboldt.We have looked pretty good the first two games but Humboldt has as much talent as anyone in the stste in Single A.I think both teams ,aloong with Union City has a chance to beat anyone.Not our biggest team..but maybe the most hustling team we've had.Going to be fun to watch..I really like the Coleman kid that comes off the bench for Lake co.He's a wizard handling the ball.Like you said..two very talented teams.Going to be a fun year.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt comes from behind & wins 70-67, heard it was a good game with Humboldt missing several lay ups but will take district win this early in the season!

Yes and they did it without Bryson he sat most of the game in foul trouble! I must come to Bryson's defense there were some bad calls on him all night! There were some bad calls on both teams. But the official were killing Bryson. He got banged all to heck all night long and the officials never game him a call to go his way! Once Bryson's stops putting the ball on the floor and goes to the basket he will be ok he is still not in BB shape. But has got to stay out of foul trouble! :ph34r: