Signal Mountain Eagles, 2a State Champs

MountainTroll

Ha my true affiliations are with Texas high school football, if you think East Tn football is "beast" you are way off point. In terms of the nation, East Tn is very average at best

i think when he said beast he was talking about in regards of the state of tennessee not the whole nation. but if your a fan of texas high school football what are you doing on here messing around with TN stuff

Edited by eaglepride55

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think when he said beast he was talking about in regards of the state of tennessee not the whole nation. but if your a fan of texas high school football what are you doing on here messing around with TN stuff

Because I currently live here and have close family ties with several local programs.

Congrats to Signal! No doubt you were the best team in 2A this year. I want to give a big shout out to Mtn. Troll. He's definitely the CoachT rookie of the year! We (snoball and I) had a blast with you three (you know who you are) during the Alcoa game. I have a feeling at least the five of us have a little respect for each other , just wish it could've lasted longer.

Hey Troll...here's a little research for you. Now, I know yall are the fastest team to win it after starting a program, and there's something that can be said for that. But look and see if any team...ever...has beaten SP at Beene and TC at the Creekbank in the same year. That's quite an accomplishment. Again...congrats to SM and my new found friends on the mountain. :thumb:

Thanks, Seven. If you don't know the answer to that question, I sure ain't gonna find it. I doubt that ther's many teams had the pleasure :wacko: of playin' at the Beene and the Creekbank in the same year, much less a chance of winnin'.

I did notice that Signal's 523 net rushing yards wuz just 23 yards short of Trousdale's record 546 in 1998 vs. USJ.:ph34r:

If Coach had know'd we'z that close, we would have run it more. :roflolk:

Ha my true affiliations are with Texas high school football, if you think East Tn football is "beast" you are way off point. In terms of the nation, East Tn is very average at best

Hey Kay,

Is Manda Mom one of yer Giiirl Friends?:roflolk:

Troll and CB had some fun with her last night.:roflol:

Texas wouldn't even be playin' football if weren't for Danel Boone and Davy Crockett.:twisted: