GRUNDY CO. VS. CHATT CHRISTIAN AA GOOD ONE

mtnman80

THE LADY JACKETS SQUARE OFF AGAINST CHATT CHRISTIAN TONIGHT IN CHATT TOWN, SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE, LADY JACKETS ARE PLAYING SOME GOOD BALL RIGHT NOW AND HOPE THEY CONTINUE TO GROW AND DEVELOP AS A MOUNTAIN MONSTER IN LADIES BASKETBALL.... GO LADY JACKETS HUNGRY FOR ANOTHER WIN :hungry:

Edited by mtnman80

THE LADY JACKETS SQUARE OFF AGAINST CHATT CHRISTIAN TONIGHT IN CHATT TOWN, SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE, LADY JACKETS ARE PLAYING SOME GOOD BALL RIGHT NOW AND HOPE THEY CONTINUE TO GROW AND DEVELOP AS A MOUNTAIN MONSTER IN LADIES BASKETBALL.... GO LADY JACKETS HUNGRY FOR ANOTHER WIN :hungry:

Lady Jackets are coming on strong...Pelham with 27 pts and Coffelt with 25! Twin towers I reckon...guess the paper was right. Things are looking good for Grundy nation. :thumb:

Lady Jackets are coming on strong...Pelham with 27 pts and Coffelt with 25! Twin towers I reckon...guess the paper was right. Things are looking good for Grundy nation. :thumb:

I haven't made that "Twin Towers" statement lightly the last two years. Pelham has many times shown she's a force and can play with anyone. Coffelt has done it in spots but not as often as I'd like to see. I think at times she just doesn't have all the confidence she should. There's no reason for that in my book. When she's got the dial turned all the way up she's as good as anyone on the floor and you take her playing that way and Pelham at full tilt and I'll take them against anyone. Plus when the two of them are turned all the way up and doing what they're capable of we have plenty of great outside shooters that can light things up with plenty of 2s and 3s. This team can go very far this season I believe.

I hate I've missed as many games as I have so far but I'm glad I'll be there to root on both Grundy teams Friday night in Ricky Richards Gym.

GO GRUNDY! :thumb:

DL.

I haven't made that "Twin Towers" statement lightly the last two years. Pelham has many times shown she's a force and can play with anyone. Coffelt has done it in spots but not as often as I'd like to see. I think at times she just doesn't have all the confidence she should. There's no reason for that in my book. When she's got the dial turned all the way up she's as good as anyone on the floor and you take her playing that way and Pelham at full tilt and I'll take them against anyone. Plus when the two of them are turned all the way up and doing what they're capable of we have plenty of great outside shooters that can light things up with plenty of 2s and 3s. This team can go very far this season I believe.

I hate I've missed as many games as I have so far but I'm glad I'll be there to root on both Grundy teams Friday night in Ricky Richards Gym.

GO GRUNDY! :thumb:

DL.

This team is and can be VERY SPECIAL all the girls are stepping up and playing some fine fine bball. One game at a time and enjoy the moment. GO LADY JACKETS NEXT ON THE MENU WARRIOR STEW :hungry: