Livingston Academy vs Jackson Co.-comments?

rabbitranch

I heard the news. I will refrain from commenting on it online, but when i see you again we can discuss it. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way 66.

Hey Coach its been a while. Just now getting back to the boards after dealing with some health issues, but getting stronger everyday. Wish you and Coach Flynn the best this year as always. I have always admired how you guys get the best out of the talent you have every year and this year seems to be no different. Good luck the rest of the season hope to see you guys advance to the big dance again.

Hey Coach its been a while. Just now getting back to the boards after dealing with some health issues, but getting stronger everyday. Wish you and Coach Flynn the best this year as always. I have always admired how you guys get the best out of the talent you have every year and this year seems to be no different. Good luck the rest of the season hope to see you guys advance to the big dance again.

Hey brother its good to hear you're getting back and feeling better. You know we wish you the best and hopefully we will see you during the district tournament there in Livingston. Our boys play hard every night for us and thats all you can ask. We played flawless basketball the whole night pretty much and thats what it takes to beat LA no matter where you're playing them. They are just so tough and so talented but none the less it was just one win in a long season albeit a good one. Good luck to you guys and to you. I will tell Legs you said hi and if i don't hear from you before christmas, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Miller is just a local favorite, what coaching experience does he really have? The powers that be in Overton Co. just fired the best mens basketball coach they ever had, seems i remember them doing that to the girls coach as well. Must be alot of good coaches in the bleachers over there, i sure wouldn't want the job. Guess they will fire the new coach in January when LA gets beat again in Gainesboro huh? :popcorneater:

About the same experience Coach Melton had when he got the job.

Livingston may have just lost their greatest boys coach to ever come through their doors. I wish Jimmy the best, but I bet he wishes he couldn't have gotten the job on different terms. Doesn't look good on the county the way things went down. Sad day in Livingston. The team will be fine, they are getting into the weaker portion of their schedule and will be fine by playoff time.

I just don't understand how a Director of Schools can say I am going to suspend you indefinitely because the school board members didn't like your facial expressions or the way you had your leg crossed during the game the other night and they want your resignation. Really? Sad that my tax dollars goes to this guy's $70,000 salary when he doesn't do anything other than what a few board members want him to do.

However, The Livingston fans need to continue to support the team and interim Coach Jimmy Miller. Best of luck to both teams in tonight's games

The Director of Schools has no guts (or whatever you want to call it). He didn't have guts as a coach to stand up to certain parents and he certainly doesn't have the guts to stand up to Board Members. He is a puppet on a string. No guts. Sorry but your tax dollars are being wasted. I agree that the Livingston fans need to support Jimmy and I wish him the best of luck.