GC Pioneer

gcbuilds

We beat ensworth by three. I didnt go to that game, but typically ensworth is big and good. I'm not sure about this year, but reguardless its a big win for gc. I'm not sure how bad we beat ripley.

I go to tons of games. My name is Ken. I usually go with a tall guy named Bubba Witt. I have only made the Westview and Haywood games this year. But I live in Franklin and usually make about half of the games. I am proud of the way they are playing this year. Thanks for the update.

I go to tons of games. My name is Ken. I usually go with a tall guy named Bubba Witt. I have only made the Westview and Haywood games this year. But I live in Franklin and usually make about half of the games. I am proud of the way they are playing this year. Thanks for the update.

Welcome to the T. You have a great program.

Ok I am one of the football assistant coaches younger brother. His name is coach chris lownsdale. Gc has a good team this year, just young. See ya around.

I have been on this site for a while. Just never posted. We will see how good we are tommorow night at home. If we can stay out of foul trouble, we will have a chance. We need the girl that quit down low in a bad way and we would be dangerous.