Best in Chattanooga

icecold06

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank has to be up there in that list. With nine seniors they improved to 6-0 after destroying central last night 83-60. Nick Ross is an unbelieveable player. He shoots threes from NBA range and is not afraid to dunk on opponents. Under Coach Cherne, Red Bank is a very disciplined team. I expect to see them in the state tournament and win it all this year. BLUE NATION!!!!

Not sure if this has been started or talked about anywehere else but I was just wondering who do you think are the best teams in Chattanooga. I know CSAS, Mcallie and Tyner are on the list but who else

Honestly i think it is to early to say who is the better team...the only team that impressed me on your list of 3 is McCallie...and i only saw them play Howard...However Howard just beat Tyner by 17 McCallie beat howard bad but lost to Tyner CSAS beat Howard on its first game but i am almost promissing you Howard will beat them the next time around...this city is very down this year and if I had to pick a team which none are really head over hills I would say McCallie Red Bank Howard then Tyner as the top four...leaving CSAS out because they are weak in the post

Honestly i think it is to early to say who is the better team...the only team that impressed me on your list of 3 is McCallie...and i only saw them play Howard...However Howard just beat Tyner by 17 McCallie beat howard bad but lost to Tyner CSAS beat Howard on its first game but i am almost promissing you Howard will beat them the next time around...this city is very down this year and if I had to pick a team which none are really head over hills I would say McCallie Red Bank Howard then Tyner as the top four...leaving CSAS out because they are weak in the post

Thats an interesting post so as weak as CSAS is in the post they beat Howard by 9 points in a game that was basically never in doubt. If Howard is better than CSAS why didnt Howard take advantage of CSAS' lack of a post presence?

Thats an interesting post so as weak as CSAS is in the post they beat Howard by 9 points in a game that was basically never in doubt. If Howard is better than CSAS why didnt Howard take advantage of CSAS' lack of a post presence?

well lets see...they couldnt...at that point that team was green as a clover...and it looked more like a blooper highlight on howards end but with the inexperienced players CSAS shoulda walked away with the game like McCallie did i look for it to be a better game next go around and i honestly think you know Howard will win the next one U just hope your little talk doesnt make that game get ugly,,,,but in the second half of the year they will be better

well lets see...they couldnt...at that point that team was green as a clover...and it looked more like a blooper highlight on howards end but with the inexperienced players CSAS shoulda walked away with the game like McCallie did i look for it to be a better game next go around and i honestly think you know Howard will win the next one U just hope your little talk doesnt make that game get ugly,,,,but in the second half of the year they will be better

I wasnt at the game so I cant comment on the bloopers and what not. I know Howard will get better they have a really good coach. I just thought it was strange that you baiscally gave CSAS no props considering they beat Howard, and Brainerd(not sure how good they are)and was never really tested in any of their wins to this point

did you see how bad the Howard and Brainerd game was???!!! these teams are down...i was not impressed with CSAS which is why i didnt put them on there and like i said they beat a green Howard team that still doesnt have their shooting guard back yet and it was that teams first game action together ....they will get better and once they play CSAS again you wont be saying the same tune...but we have been spoiled by howard since moose has been there so i guess everyone has been waiting to count them out but come January they will be ready and they arent in the Best of the Preps this year so we wont know...i guess they got tired of winning it so they will host their own tourney...

did you see how bad the Howard and Brainerd game was???!!! these teams are down...i was not impressed with CSAS which is why i didnt put them on there and like i said they beat a green Howard team that still doesnt have their shooting guard back yet and it was that teams first game action together ....they will get better and once they play CSAS again you wont be saying the same tune...but we have been spoiled by howard since moose has been there so i guess everyone has been waiting to count them out but come January they will be ready and they arent in the Best of the Preps this year so we wont know...i guess they got tired of winning it so they will host their own tourney...

no I didnt see that game either. I dont live in Chattanooga anymore. As a CSAS alumni I try to catch 1 or two games a year but as far as everybody else in town I wont see them unless they make it to Murfreesboro. From you posts on here I assume you are a Howard fan so you know more about them than I do. Since CSAS and Howard have basically played every year since 2004 and you say you arent impressed with this CSAS team what is the best CSAS team you have seen? Just curious.

I was at the CSAS/Howard game and the Brainerd game and I am impressed with their play. CSAS controlled both of those game from the opening tip off and I thought the gaurd play of howard was the weakest I've seen in years. I think that regardless of classification CSAS is one of the better teams in the city. CSAS has very strong and expierenced guard play and while their post play is not their strong suit, from what I saw, its certainly not weak. It seemed they either beat or held serve with howard and brainerd in the post. Best of Prep should give a good measurement of where these teams rank. My ranking would be Red Bank, McCallie, CSAS, then toss up between Howard, Tyner and Brainerd on any given night.