Programs that refuse to play Football with open dates

OLD PIRATE

Old pirate is getting worked up because South Pitt wants to schedule a bunch of powder puffs and they are not going for it. I went to a Grace and South Pitt game and they did not travel well. I am sure it is because when they play Grace they know it will be a mercy rule game. So that doesn't help Grace's gate. Does Grace travel well to South Pitt NOOOOOOOO!!!!! So why the big deal about playing Grace? Silverdale, Boyd and Grace give each other the best gates by far I am sure. OP thinks it is ok for South Pitt to schedule Powder puffs but nobody else can. OP wet in his own boots.

Old Pirate jest knew yous was a skillet head and full of mess. Jest in case you miss this thread posted earlier by a Boyd fan here goes................................

Buc55 posted...

Here how I see it. If SP brings 1/2 of there fans it is better gate than most teams bringing all of there faithful heck I have seen more SP fans at the Bradley scrimmage than most teams bring to games. To answer to Football times logic that fans don't want to see a Mercy Rule game is hogwash. The reason that most people stay at home when playing Grace is because of their facilities are awful. I have seen better at grass cutter football games. No stands to sit in and if you do get to the Field early enough to get a seat you can't see over the football players. Most of the Boyd fans would pay twice the price of a ticket and give the proceeds to Grace to play the game at our Field.I don't think Grace would play Boyd either if they did not play in the same district.

Agin let's be clear here Grace folkes is a heep like them Temple fans a few years ago full of some folkes that can't face reality. OP hopes you Grace folkes continue to deny,lie and eventually some folkes will call your bluff.

Grace folkes, OP says "If Yous skeerd....jest says yous skeerd"

Now whose attempting to fill OP boots and tell OP it is merely rain.... :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grider better not play Joe Byrns during the regular season. If we had to play them again in the championship game, they will know what kind of offense we run and know how to stop us and they will probably beat us. What kind of mess is this? Grider needs to schedule somebody else besides Joe Byrns.

Agree, you don't want to play a team you may meet in the big game.

The T$$AA web site had Rhea Co. and Westmoreland open on week 7. don't know if that is a good fit with the schedule that you all have.

Coach Grider is checking it daily (or maybe several times a day). I'm not sure what discussions he has already had. Too many big schools with a lot of depth would be pretty brutal at the end of the season. We have Boyd week 8 and Polk week 9. Be pretty tough if we have to add 3A or 4A size schools week 7 and 10 too. We might not have enough kids to play in the playoffs

The T$$AA web site had Rhea Co. and Westmoreland open on week 7. don't know if that is a good fit with the schedule that you all have.

I would love for Rhea to play South Pitt. It would be way closer than going to kentucky or middle and west tennessee to play which is about the only options at this point. Both teams have great tradition, travel well, and I believe it would be great games for both years

Edited by Rhea Co.