8:00 Winner 1 vs Winner 2

December 22

10:30 7th Place

1:30 5th Place

5:00 3rd Place

8:00 Championship

• 2 weeks later...

4th place lost to CPA by 14

Congrats to Ensworth on winning another championship. Nothing like beating Livingston Academy in a championship game. What a joke. Grow a pair and play some real competition Bowers!! Corn should be playing some real cometition and getting some real exposure. Not the private school BS that everyone knows is a joke. Just imagine if Corn went somewhere where he would actually receive coaching and have a chance to shine against quality opponents. Bad choice Corn.

Congrats to Ensworth on winning another championship. Nothing like beating Livingston Academy in a championship game. What a joke. Grow a pair and play some real competition Bowers!! Corn should be playing some real cometition and getting some real exposure. Not the private school BS that everyone knows is a joke. Just imagine if Corn went somewhere where he would actually receive coaching and have a chance to shine against quality opponents. Bad choice Corn.

Uhhh.. you are one pretty knowledgable dude when it comes to Ensworth hoops. I guess ya caught 'em trying to slide by without any competition whatsoever. Clearly this far into the season (what, about 8-10 games?) Ensworth should have already played at least one nationally ranked team (oh, never mind, on December 4 they played Christ School from North Carolina, a top-25 team). Well then, maybe they should have played against an international team (oh, never mind that as well, since they played against the Australian National Team on December 9). Only 1 holiday tournament - their own at that????? (oops, forgot that they are leaving for Florida in a couple of days to play in the Naples Daily News Gulfshore Shootout). Maybe you need to get with Ricky to share your brilliant and incredible coaching and scheduling experience. Never a good idea to call someone out when you have no idea what you are talkin' about. Happy Holidays to all.

Uhhh.. you are one pretty knowledgable dude when it comes to Ensworth hoops. I guess ya caught 'em trying to slide by without any competition whatsoever. Clearly this far into the season (what, about 8-10 games?) Ensworth should have already played at least one nationally ranked team (oh, never mind, on December 4 they played Christ School from North Carolina, a top-25 team). Well then, maybe they should have played against an international team (oh, never mind that as well, since they played against the Australian National Team on December 9). Only 1 holiday tournament - their own at that????? (oops, forgot that they are leaving for Florida in a couple of days to play in the Naples Daily News Gulfshore Shootout). Maybe you need to get with Ricky to share your brilliant and incredible coaching and scheduling experience. Never a good idea to call someone out when you have no idea what you are talkin' about. Happy Holidays to all.

Ouch! (I mean, that had to hurt.)

:popcorneater:

Also, oh learned one, Livingston Academy is NOT a private school. It is a public school for those in Overton County. What a joke is right! It's just that YOU are the joke. :roflol:

Also, oh learned one, Livingston Academy is NOT a private school. It is a public school for those in Overton County. What a joke is right! It's just that YOU are the joke. :roflol:

Didn't see anywhere else to say it, so I guess I will say it here. I was very impressed with Livingston Academy's team in this tournament. They did not match up well against Ensworth's full-court game in the finals, but they are an excellent and very fun to watch half-court team, both offensively and defensively. Their overtime defeat of CPA in the semis was one of the best basketball games that I have seen in quite some time. Good luck to the LA Wildcats the rest of the way.