Top Posters In This Topic

Hayden Jordan, 140 is from Clarksville

spelling errors:

should be

Jericho Crutcher, Bradley Central 130

John Shrader, Franklin 160

Grahm Smith, Blackman 285

also...

Tyler Bond is having surgery on his knee 12/23...and will probably miss the rest of the season.

thanks for the updates.... I will post the corrections later when the D2 rankings go up. For those that have errors in them we apologize.

TWF

thanks for the updates.... I will post the corrections later when the D2 rankings go up. For those that have errors in them we apologize.

TWF

Also:

Jonathan Roberts (19-1) did not wrestle either Hunter Badon, Arlington or Ren Beggett, Clarksville. Roberts' only loss this season came at the hands of a DQ with the score 12-8 at the time against him (revised score) vs. Grecco of Ravenwood in the semi-finals of the Clarksville Slamfest Dual Tournament (a bit of controversy in that DQ as it was only 3rd penalty--a 2 pt, next one should have been DQ). Roberts tends to get a bit aggressive :) especially when lateral dropping me on my head in front of kids!

Both Badon and Beggett deserve to be ranked, however...I've seen both young men wrestle the last 2 weeks and they are impressive.

Edited by coachknepper

More information for the rankings:

103 Peck #6 - lost to B. Wittman CBHS at Blackhorse, lost 16-0 to Dalrymple from Bolton, pinned by Kyler Smith of Centenniel in 1:02 and pinned by Dakota Ream of Bradley Central 1:59.

125 Campbell Lewis also lost to Alex Ward of McCallie, but beat Moseley of Father Ryan this past weekend.

135 Tapia #6 beat #5 Adams 6-4 at the Cleveland duals. Tapia lost a decision 5-2 to Cilimberg from Franklin

Shouldn't Campbell be behind Oliver if you are ranking like opponents.

Like opponents is not the only reason I chose to place Woods in front of Cambell. I have yet to see Oliver wrestle but have heard he is tough from reliable sources. Woods is good, and if there is a kid in the state that can beat Cambell it will be Austin. I am excited to see this Oliver kid wrestle though, should make this weight very interesting.