Best in 4A 2011

realmenwearred

• 2 weeks later...

oh its real funny aint it?well you guys wernt laughing too much last november was you?remember that?deep down you know the trousdale faithful are glad we left 2a because the yellow jackets were never gonna see another gold ball as long as we were around!you people kill me.

Now that is funny...From what I remember that game could have gone both ways and you make it sould like Signal Mountain beat Trousdale County to death. That is a bold statement saying TC would never see another state championship as long as Signal Mountain was in 2a considering TC's past, and the fact Signal Mountain has done basically nothing before last year.

oh its real funny aint it?well you guys wernt laughing too much last november was you?remember that?deep down you know the trousdale faithful are glad we left 2a because the yellow jackets were never gonna see another gold ball as long as we were around!you people kill me.

yeah, yeah...we let one (SLIP) away last yr. I've ate some crow in my time & will still probably have a dish from time to time, we can handle it.. FACT is, No cHiCkEn wuz gonna plant a "fLaG" on our "TC" logo.. (we considered it, a potential teaching opportunity.."Lesson taught") you must have been the one that wuz de-cleated at mid field.. :roflol:

Now that is funny...From what I remember that game could have gone both ways and you make it sould like Signal Mountain beat Trousdale County to death. That is a bold statement saying TC would never see another state championship as long as Signal Mountain was in 2a considering TC's past, and the fact Signal Mountain has done basically nothing before last year.

let me tell you one thing.that game was not near as close as the score indicated and if you were really there then you would know it.we dominated them rednecks.

yeah, yeah...we let one (SLIP) away last yr. I've ate some crow in my time & will still probably have a dish from time to time, we can handle it.. FACT is, No cHiCkEn wuz gonna plant a "fLaG" on our "TC" logo.. (we considered it, a potential teaching opportunity.."Lesson taught") you must have been the one that wuz de-cleated at mid field.. :roflol:

i thought we were talking football on this thread,not your menu preferences,or those rednecks' tendency to assault.