Independence Individual Tournament

deadlift

So, Cox is back for Indy? If this is true, glad to see this. Great wrestler and would hate to see him lose out on his senior year.

Any other results?

Yes Brennen is back, he makes it sound like he got the reversal with ten seconds left. The first period was very even, neither could get in any good positions. Brennen defended very well on his feet, and Hayden defended the front headlock extremely well. Hayden got an escape In the second and they danced again for the rest of the period. The third period, Brennen got a reversal and locked up a very tight cradle then moved into a double trouble. They stopped it for potentially dangerous as Hayden has a bad knee. With about 1.30 left Brennen rode him for the entire period. There wasn't a best match awarded but if there was this would have easily gotten it. We will get to see a rematch on Tuesday when Indy travels to Clarksville for a tri with them and Clarksville NE or maybe NW, not quite sure.

Edited by WrestlingGod

Yes Brennen is back, he makes it sound like he got the reversal with ten seconds left. The first period was very even, neither could get in any good positions. Brennen defended very well on his feet, and Hayden defended the front headlock extremely well. Hayden got an escape In the second and they danced again for the rest of the period. The third period, Brennen got a reversal and locked up a very tight cradle then moved into a double trouble. They stopped it for potentially dangerous as Hayden has a bad knee. With about 1.30 left Brennen rode him for the entire period. There wasn't a best match awarded but if there was this would have easily gotten it. We will get to see a rematch on Tuesday when Indy travels to Clarksville for a tri with them and Clarksville NE or maybe NW, not quite sure.

wrestlinggod....

can you post the tournament results.... individual and team? thanks. :ph34r:

Edited by DAKEKO

wrestlinggod....

can you post the tournament results.... individual and team? thanks. :ph34r:

I can't cause there arent any posted to my knowledge. But I can try to do it from memory.

103- Austin Sullivan (Cleveland) pin Donavan Roberts (Clarksville NW)

112- Austin Oliver (Cleveland) dec Stone Memorial

119- I don't remember

125- Hayden Hamilton (Cleveland) dec Stone Memorial

130- Adrian Thomas (Clarksville NE) dec I don't remember

135- Marvin Lopez (Cleveland) maj dec Carlos Calloway (BA)

140- Chad Isbell (Clarksville) maj dec Dickson Co

145- Brennen Cox (Indy) dec Hayden Jordan (Clarksville)

152- I don't remember

160- McCoy Newberg (Indy) pin Jarrett McGaha (Clarksville)---OW

171- Holden Schay (Houston) dec Ryan Baggett (Clarksville)

189- Rakim Wells (Dickson Co.) dec Adam Wells (Blackman)

215- I don't remember

285- Yusif Yunis (Rossview) dec Graham Smith (Blackman)

Team Places

1. Cleveland

2. Indy

3. Clarksville

That's all from memory, sorry it's patchy.

I can't cause there arent any posted to my knowledge. But I can try to do it from memory.

103- Austin Sullivan (Cleveland) pin Donavan Roberts (Clarksville NW)

112- Austin Oliver (Cleveland) dec Stone Memorial

119- I don't remember

125- Hayden Hamilton (Cleveland) dec Stone Memorial

130- Adrian Thomas (Clarksville NE) dec I don't remember

135- Marvin Lopez (Cleveland) maj dec Carlos Calloway (BA)

140- Chad Isbell (Clarksville) maj dec Dickson Co

145- Brennen Cox (Indy) dec Hayden Jordan (Clarksville)

152- I don't remember

160- McCoy Newberg (Indy) pin Jarrett McGaha (Clarksville)---OW

171- Holden Schay (Houston) dec Ryan Baggett (Clarksville)

189- Rakim Wells (Dickson Co.) dec Adam Wells (Blackman)

215- I don't remember

285- Yusif Yunis (Rossview) dec Graham Smith (Blackman)

Team Places

1. Cleveland

2. Indy

3. Clarksville

That's all from memory, sorry it's patchy.

your getting old my friend! :mrgreen:

( are Rakim and Adam Wells related in any way?) :popcorneater:

Edited by DAKEKO