Smyrna Dog Pound

iSprawL

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a thread on the tournament. I see that Buckhorn will be attending, they are a very good team out of Alabama. They will probably run through this tournament. With Blackman and Northwest finishing 2nd & 3rd. We ran into Buckhorn at their dual tournament, solid. Watch for their 125 very good wrestler.

There is a thread on the tournament. I see that Buckhorn will be attending, they are a very good team out of Alabama. They will probably run through this tournament. With Blackman and Northwest finishing 2nd & 3rd. We ran into Buckhorn at their dual tournament, solid. Watch for their 125 very good wrestler.

so fuerbacher and the buckhorn wrestler will probably meet at 125?

so fuerbacher and the buckhorn wrestler will probably meet at 125?

Possibly so, IMO, and I have seen both wrestlers, the Buckhorn kid will win a close decision. Feurbacher takes risks, the Buckhorn kid is a great defensive wrestler, and tell everyone to watch out for the cradle.

Possibly so, IMO, and I have seen both wrestlers, the Buckhorn kid will win a close decision. Feurbacher takes risks, the Buckhorn kid is a great defensive wrestler, and tell everyone to watch out for the cradle.

Wow that should be a fun match to watch if he is as good as you say he is! :popcorneater:

nunu you give Buckhorn too much credit. Independence went to their tournament last year and smacked them around, then went to the Huntsville Invitational with them earlier this year and I don't think they placed top 5. As for the Feurbacher match I give it to Feurbacher, but what do I know they may suprise me and win the whole thing.

nunu you give Buckhorn too much credit. Independence went to their tournament last year and smacked them around, then went to the Huntsville Invitational with them earlier this year and I don't think they placed top 5. As for the Feurbacher match I give it to Feurbacher, but what do I know they may suprise me and win the whole thing.

I am relating this against the field @ Smyrna. If Blackman is healthy, it will be close team wise going either way. If I am not mistaken, their 125 won the Huntsville tourney. Just my opinion b/w him and Feurbacher. The top three in this tournament can be called out, after that its a shot in the dark.

The 7th annual Dawg Pound Invitational at Smyrna High School will be held on Saturday, January 8th, 2011. We still have openings for 2-3 (edited for the last post) more teams. The followings teams have confirmed for the tournament:

Cane Ridge

Clarksville Northwest

Creekwood

Eagleville

Forrest

Franklin County

LaVergne

Lebanon

Montgomery Central

Riverdale (edit - additional post)

Siegel

Smyrna

Upperman

White House

If you are interested in attending, please contact me at garnerc@rcs.k12.tn.us, and I will send you the tournament flyer. Teams will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.

I obviously did not read the full list of teams carefully. I totally missed Siegel on that list. I stand corrected on my team predictions, because Siegel has been making quite a bit of noise this season. Forgive me Coach Ramsey, you are doing an excellent job with your program.

I obviously did not read the full list of teams carefully. I totally missed Siegel on that list. I stand corrected on my team predictions, because Siegel has been making quite a bit of noise this season. Forgive me Coach Ramsey, you are doing an excellent job with your program.

thanks! I'm proud of how our kids did in the first half of the season hope we keep the ball rolling. I think that you probably had the top three right though looking at individual tournament strength(I think we are a better dual team that indi)but I definately think we can be in the mix. Also I think Eagleville and Montgomery Central could make a splash. I'm more familiar with Eagleville and if they get favorable brackets that have kids that could make deep runs and rack up some team points.