District 9AAA - 2011

Newcastle

The season is about to begin, and this district promises to bring excitement this year. A new team finally took the district title from the Hendersonville Commandos last year (who've won 12 of the past 14). Station Camp are the current holders, and the district as a whole is looking more competitive.

Hendersonville will be looking to reclaim the district title after winning state, while the Bison will be looking to defend the trophy for another season.. Teams like Beech or Mt. Juliet could come in as a dark horse with some of their talent and cause a few upsets.

What are your predictions? :popcorneater:

Edited by Newcastle

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new team finally took the district title from the Hendersonville Commandos last year (who've won 12 of the past 14)

First time since 2002 that a Hendersonville team didnt win district. Congrats to Station Camp, who brought some excitement to 9AAA. Hville went on to win state, but their last loss came to the hands of a district opponent, so obviously, there is alot of talent within this district. :thumb:

Predictions: I think Hville will get back on top, last year was their wake up call that district is not a given. Station Camp is very well coached, and they know how to get rusults in the big games. However, Beech may be better and more talented than SC this year.

Thats my top 3

• 2 months later...