TSSAA takes action against Trezevent

IRONHORSE7

That "very short leash" is exactly what the "probation" on the overall program is meant to be. Only the football team is banned from playoffs.

It should be just the Fooball team and coachs, I do not believe in mass punishment at anytime. The school should be on a short leash, if they mess up again then they have some issues. The players involved might not even play other sports. IMO

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is like this in alot of memphis schools except white station melrose and some others. but i remeber union city going to oakaven and westwood and at oakaven thier was gun shots durin the whole game players were cussed out by fans and were excorted in and out and a huge black spot in the middle of the field were a gang stole a car and burned it at half time i saw the spot and the video of the game the real problem is that this behavoir is tolerated by memphis refs and thats another reason why they are undisaplen not sayin its only memphis we have had some players here act like that and at humbolt but what i would love to see is trezvent and wayne county play now that would be fun that would be like 80s miami playing a 60s alabama team

They should go back and watch film from the past few years about Trezevent. If such acts are common, they should give the football program a high school's version of the death penalty. Shut it down for a year, fire the staff (from at least coaching) and start over. No reason for this to be allowed in HS football and then brought into college sports.....if any of those players even make it that far.