what about district 4a this year?

GOgetta12

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you might be putting Oneida a little high. They will have one returning and the rest will be Fr. or boys who come out for their Jr. or Sr. year.

Wartburg brings alot back and seems to be the preseason front runner, In my opinion it will go down like this...

1. Wartburg

2. Oliver Springs

3. Oneida

4. Coalfield (Could be 3rd and Oneida 4th)

5. Oakdale

6. Sunbright

7. Jellico

... What do you think?

• 1 month later...

Wartburg brings alot back and seems to be the preseason front runner, In my opinion it will go down like this...

1. Wartburg

2. Oliver Springs

3. Oneida

4. Coalfield (Could be 3rd and Oneida 4th)

5. Oakdale

6. Sunbright

7. Jellico

... What do you think?

I don't see Oneida, Coalfield and Oliver Springs bein' high up.

Oneida lost everyone. I heard Tyler Walls from Coalfield is not playing and that will effect them. Oliver Springs lost many key players. Oakdale has many returning players and they will work and get to where they belong and will be the ones to upset a lot of people.

I don't see Oneida, Coalfield and Oliver Springs bein' high up.

Oneida lost everyone. I heard Tyler Walls from Coalfield is not playing and that will effect them. Oliver Springs lost many key players. Oakdale has many returning players and they will work and get to where they belong and will be the ones to upset a lot of people.

your right oakdale does return a lot of players. heard dj courier was going to play. could make a difference.

your right oakdale does return a lot of players. heard dj courier was going to play. could make a difference.

Oakdale's coach is a very determined man and last year having a team that did not make the district tournament for the first time in like 13 years really upset him and he's willing to get his team this year back to where they belong and I see it happening and many people being surprised with what talent oakdale has!

Oakdale's coach is a very determined man and last year having a team that did not make the district tournament for the first time in like 13 years really upset him and he's willing to get his team this year back to where they belong and I see it happening and many people being surprised with what talent oakdale has!

Oakdale should be better this year if they work hard, but i don't agree with the post earlier saying Oliver Springs wont be very good. They did lose alot but had alot of young talent last year. In my opinion Wartbug brings the most back and also have good pitching. They are the front runners going into the season. Can't wait to get started and hopefully this will be a good competitive district this year!!

Oakdale should be better this year if they work hard, but i don't agree with the post earlier saying Oliver Springs wont be very good. They did lose alot but had alot of young talent last year. In my opinion Wartbug brings the most back and also have good pitching. They are the front runners going into the season. Can't wait to get started and hopefully this will be a good competitive district this year!!

Oliver Springs won't be as good as the past years. They lost most of their key players and returning with only a few that had playing time. I see Wartburg and Oakdale being in the top four, but who else? Oliver Springs and Coalfield?