WHITES CREEK NEEDS A COACH

Sandpiper

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i know that several people applied for the whites creek position.....terry arrington applied and got an interview, scott smith interviewed as was not offered the head coaching position but was called and asked if he would be the offensive coordinator for mose.....smith was told by higher ups in metro that he would never be chosen as a head coach in metro and to not even interview for a head job in metro again...arrington landed somewhere in clarksville and i believe smith is at moore county

i know that several people applied for the whites creek position.....terry arrington applied and got an interview, scott smith interviewed as was not offered the head coaching position but was called and asked if he would be the offensive coordinator for mose.....smith was told by higher ups in metro that he would never be chosen as a head coach in metro and to not even interview for a head job in metro again...arrington landed somewhere in clarksville and i believe smith is at moore county

How about this year's applicants. Who has applied and who is going to interview? Any news to share?

The new head coach of WHites creek will be SCott Murry from Glencliff. THis was very surprising knowing that green was taken care of the team since phillips departure, but we know METRO WILL BE METRO

That's the second time Green has been passed over for that job after running the defense for that 2009 team. But like someone always says about Metro.......5 across 5 down. I wish coach Murray luck nevertheless.