Early predictions for Class A State

midtensportsfan

Im just laying out the facts. McEwen has 0 chance of winning at PC or Stown. And from the look of things that is the prime candidate to be in that position.

I am pretty sure how you feel ("0 chance of winning") about this possible substate matchup is an opinion based response based largely on the fact that your pull for PC and D12, and not the facts...

I am not sure how PC and Stown can "upset anyone, anywhere, at any given time," but McEwen, or any other region 5 school for that fact, would have "0 chance of winning" against these two mighty D12 teams...

Lets set things straight, PC and Stown are good, but they are no way the PC and CA teams of 98' that you seem to be making them out to be...

Simply astonished,

Not typical for this area (talented Seniors at all 5 starting positions)....really good guard play, with very few turnovers, superb shooters at 1, 2 and 3, with a 6'6 250 lb center that's pretty smooth...

Played and beat power houses such as AAA Tenn High, AAA Kingsport, played AAA Science Hill close to the end in the Arbys Classic....Beat Wasilla Alaska (not a big accomplishment)....played Hunter Huss close for three qtrs and Just beat a great AA Unicoi High team last night.

Margin of victory against 1-A Rockwood, 1-A Harriman, and other 1-A schools is aprox 25-30 points (with JV playing much, if not all, of the 4th)

The Cloudland team, about 20 minutes from Hampton, will make some noise this year also

Ok, uknoit 2. Is what your saying is that this Hampton team has a ball club like Oliver Springs had last year? If so my money will be on to them to go to state!

I am pretty sure how you feel ("0 chance of winning") about this possible substate matchup is an opinion based response based largely on the fact that your pull for PC and D12, and not the facts...

I am not sure how PC and Stown can "upset anyone, anywhere, at any given time," but McEwen, or any other region 5 school for that fact, would have "0 chance of winning" against these two mighty D12 teams...

Lets set things straight, PC and Stown are good, but they are no way the PC and CA teams of 98' that you seem to be making them out to be...

Simply astonished,

Im pretty sure the 98' PC team wasn't so good. Maybe you are thinking of the 97' team that was 37-0. But as far as McEwen goes if they couldn't beat last years Wayne Co. team it would be a joke to think they could beat PC or Stown this year.

for the record hampton has not played kingsport so you played s hiill and lost and beat tn high by 5hampton is agood ball club and teams in single a will have 2 be be on there a game 2 beat them they will have trouble will big post players

Shewwww, let me clarify, Hampton HAS played Kingsport (not as a reg season game), although those wins aren't suppose to matter! But they are a good measuring stick.

Never said we beat the Hill....said we played with them till the end....

Edited by uknoit2

Ok, uknoit 2. Is what your saying is that this Hampton team has a ball club like Oliver Springs had last year? If so my money will be on to them to go to state!

[/quot

All Im saying, is these boys can play ball! Bar injuries, your money would be well spent

Edited by uknoit2

Im pretty sure the 98' PC team wasn't so good. Maybe you are thinking of the 97' team that was 37-0. But as far as McEwen goes if they couldn't beat last years Wayne Co. team it would be a joke to think they could beat PC or Stown this year.

Didn't that same Wayne County team put out the all mighty PC team two rounds before the knocked out McEwen...?

Couldn't remember on the 97-98' teams, still a big difference...

Friendship has never beaten Jackson County in basketball so no excuses here. If they play this year it will be no different. Lets see you have two that transferred in after middle school two that transferred in this year one doesn't start the other can't play till the tournament gets here. Sounds like recruiting to me!

You should no all about recruiting, Jackson Co is home of recruiting

Shewwww, let me clarify, Hampton HAS played Kingsport (not as a reg season game), although those wins aren't suppose to matter! But they are a good measuring stick.

Never said we beat the Hill....said we played with them till the end....

SHEwww you played a kingsport team that had half there team in football and still beat you by 15.if it wasnt a reg season game then dont say you played them

No, they are much better than Oliver Springs last year. Cloudland is too.

I think ya'll thought that last year too till OS came to town and busted those chops. i highly doubt they are better than that OS team, cause in fact OS had a TEAM. I did not know what ya'll returned this year but to say their better than that team is ludecris when from what i hear the same exact team returned that got dominated at home when it mattered!!!