new predictions

SWEETWATER

Actually that post about the top 3 teams is currently correct. Those 3 teams are tied for first at this point.

You happen to be wrong as usual. Upperman has two losses to Cannon Co. and one to Smith Co. No wonder you don't teach math. 2+1=3 losses for Upperman. Three teams may be tied for first but Upperman is NOT one of them!

Got your wish! YOU ARE WRONG!!!! Guess Mcwilliams's "fundamental discipline" didn't work too well against Smith Co and LA's "street ball" wore down Cannon! Good job LA :thumb:

?? You lost me. My prediction could still end being how this district ends. I stated that Upperman would have Livingston for lunch from now on. Still not been proved wrong on that. I then went on to say that LA's style of play could cause us to end up finishing 3rd, which is still a possibility. Are you just trigger happy from all the adrenaline from tonight's game?? Feel free to tell me that I am wrong at the end of the season though if I am, since your so psyched up about it.

You happen to be wrong as usual. Upperman has two losses to Cannon Co. and one to Smith Co. No wonder you don't teach math. 2+1=3 losses for Upperman. Three teams may be tied for first but Upperman is NOT one of them!

You are correct about that. I was looking at the district standings here on the CoachT. The standings don't account for the Upperman vs. Smith Co game. Thanks. What is up with the wrong as usual comment?

?? You lost me. My prediction could still end being how this district ends. I stated that Upperman would have Livingston for lunch from now on. Still not been proved wrong on that. I then went on to say that LA's style of play could cause us to end up finishing 3rd, which is still a possibility. Are you just trigger happy from all the adrenaline from tonight's game?? Feel free to tell me that I am wrong at the end of the season though if I am, since your so psyched up about it.

You may have me there, was an intense game. Not wasting anymore time though debating on ways we may end up 3rd. Gonna focus on the positives that may get us in 1st! Goodnight! :mrgreen:

I know you have been waiting on this game (LA vs CC)...so tell us what your thinkin?

Can't take anything away from LA they play hard defence shoot good and know what they have got to do in a tight spot. But not good enought they can't be beat. They still have got to come to CC just as SC and YORK. We did not play around bad Ref's but that did not loose us the game then again LA had them to. I think if I am not wrong one Ref we have had for the last three games and another the last two. Good game by LA but there is still to many ways this can play out!

Can't take anything away from LA they play hard defence shoot good and know what they have got to do in a tight spot. But not good enought they can't be beat. They still have got to come to CC just as SC and YORK. We did not play around bad Ref's but that did not loose us the game then again LA had them to. I think if I am not wrong one Ref we have had for the last three games and another the last two. Good game by LA but there is still to many ways this can play out!

LA did play good as did CC...hard fought game. Nobody claims LA is unbeatable(our record proves that), and I am sure LA will look forward to the Lions Den visit. But first things first..Baxter!!

Good to see LA take control of its own destiny. However, I am still saddened that we have been reduced to getting excited about escaping district games with a win and narrowly winning the district championship. That is assuming we win it. :popcorneater:

Thats kind of a backhanded compliment! <_< It was two good district wins by the wildcats. A wins a win! No matter how it come to be. Hats off to CC and DC. They played two hard fought games. LA has some weaknesses and these teams have learned how to exploit them. Look forward to Friday night when the Bees come to Hog-Eye. The Wildcats will be looking for some redemption. Should be a great game. GO HOG-EYE!!